just started

Good god, I am not really trying to lose weight, just to maintain and get toned more than anything. Any tips? I will not starve myself, but probably consume a good 1500 cal / day.

Replies

• Good god, I am not really trying to lose weight, just to maintain and get toned more than anything. Any tips? I will not starve myself, but probably consume a good 1500 cal / day.
  • Hi, I'm new too I'm basically trying to do the same thing. I just bought a membership to my YMCA and did my first work out yesterday. I don't have much weight to lose maybe 10 or so, basically I'm just out of shape and want to get toned up and healthy. I have a work out buddy and I think that will help me at least get the motivation to go to the YMCA although she's my height and weighs 27 lbs less than me..so, it sort of depresses me! The only thing that made the cardio workout not so bad was the television. I will let you know if I come across any tips. :)

ReAnn
  • Hi, I'm new too I'm basically trying to do the same thing. I just bought a membership to my YMCA and did my first work out yesterday. I don't have much weight to lose maybe 10 or so, basically I'm just out of shape and want to get toned up and healthy. I have a work out buddy and I think that will help me at least get the motivation to go to the YMCA although she's my height and weighs 27 lbs less than me..so, it sort of depresses me! The only thing that made the cardio workout not so bad was the television. I will let you know if I come across any tips. :)

ReAnn