Just Joined

Options
Hi everyone,
I just joined on yesterday and am in the process I entering the food I will eat for the week. This way I will have all the food in the house and I'll have no excuses for not following through. I have a few questions on navigating this site though. Can you open the listed foods and get the ingredients? I want to make gazpacho and see that there are some already entered but I cannot be sure that these use the same ingredients as what I will be making.
Also, if you save a meal,how do you enter it onto another meal on another day?

Replies

• BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Ingredients- no, you'd have to analzye your recipe, and enter that yourself.
    To add meals you have saved- search for the meal. (I always put my name after meals I enter so I can find them quickly)

:smile:
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Mfp...I MUST WARN YOU IS VERY ADDICTIVE :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • spotter
    spotter Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks for the welcomes and Brenda thanks for the tip on saving/finding the recipes. I'll have to start doing the same.
    Just took my measurements-they are scary! Anxious to get started tomorrow.