dizzy spells due to low calorie intake?

Options
13»

Replies

• TribeHokie
    TribeHokie Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Yep I've definitely had this happen to me. When I was a young stupid undergrad and thought I could live on 500 calories a day I had to skip class several times because I was too dizzy to get out of bed. Eat more and make sure you aren't overestimating your intake.
  • slim4health56
    slim4health56 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Blood pressure measures the strength of the heart contracting...

Not exactly...blood pressure is the force of blood against the walls of arteries.
  • nanaloseweight
    nanaloseweight Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Quote.... I do NOT want to start a flame war here, but some people don't respond well to artificial sweeteners either.

I agree with this artificial sweetener theory, read an article just recently, very interesting too. I have started to add cinnamon to my coffee and fruit and I no longer need sugar/sweetener anymore!! Yay, way to go.
  • Benb7777
    Benb7777 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    40 years ago I started out T 335 lbs went on a strict 800 calorie daily diet, working out at least an hr a day, 15 months later I was at 170 lbs & feeling great! Not once did I have a faint feeling. NOW 40 years later I found myself at 242 lbs Feb 1 exactly 40 years later. So I decided it was time to get back in shape so I started the same ͏Di͏e͏t again and after a month I’m down to 224.8 lbs , but I can’t seem to shake the light headedness. Then made a crucial mistake giving blood yesterday faintness was only a step away. Man what a difference 40 years makes, but have to get it back in shape so I can leave a good looking corpse, just kidding. But I am gonna have to balance my calories during the day