So proud of myself

Options
MOMOFTWO29
MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
I went to Mcdonalds today and I made some very bad food choices. Well, instead of just sitting around saying why did I eat those thngs I got on my bike and I did 75 minutes worth of exercise and burned 1,013 calories and all the calories that I ate at Mcdonalds. I guess that will teach me to make better food choices in the future. I will never eat what I ate today again. I had a great workout and I feel great.

Replies

• dangerkitty2001
    Options
    Good for you!!! I think that is an excellent attitude to have :smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Good for you!!! I think that is an excellent attitude to have :smile:

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome! Its a hard thing to do :happy:

~Leash :heart:
  • kammy92
    kammy92 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! It does happen sometimes though and you just have to get back on track and learn from it!!! I try and stay clear of fast food. The calories are outragous!!!!!! Good job though!!! Stay focused!!!!:bigsmile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    That's great!!! It does happen sometimes though and you just have to get back on track and learn from it!!! I try and stay clear of fast food. The calories are outragous!!!!!! Good job though!!! Stay focused!!!!:bigsmile:

yeah, never again going to mcdonalds, thanks
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    AWESOME JOB MOMOF2 .... keep up the good work and know that i am very proud of you ..... I too dont go to fast food .... i honestly dont know when the last time was but ohwell just one thing that i dont have to worrry about slipping up on :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    AWESOME JOB MOMOF2 .... keep up the good work and know that i am very proud of you ..... I too dont go to fast food .... i honestly dont know when the last time was but ohwell just one thing that i dont have to worrry about slipping up on :happy:

I usually don't go there but today I did but not anymore, it had been such a long time since I had been to Mcdonalds but I messed up and didn't eat right there, so I won't do it again.
  • starchild0612
    Options
    Great Job MOMOF2! Keep up the good work, but don't be too hard on yourself ~ just keep looking forward!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Great attitude!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    thanks to you both
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Way to go ....Thats wus up:flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    You did McDonalds that would kill me for a week! Great recovery, and I see you ticker is still going down!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Way to go ....Thats wus up:flowerforyou:

thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    You did McDonalds that would kill me for a week! Great recovery, and I see you ticker is still going down!:flowerforyou:

the exercise almost killed me but I did it and I am proud of myself. thanks :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!