Humor in the interworld

Options
2»

Replies

• _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    Humor is not permitted here...have you learned NOTHING?
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    So, when you're rambling around the forums and you see something funny in a post, do you reply?

Sometimes but not always. I am in the same boat as you except I'm not funny. I just post something and since its the internet, people sometimes take its meaning as something else and in their mind its funny.

However, even if I am trying to be funny, I donot need anyones acknowledgment for it. We all have hard lives, and even if my sense of humor can put a smile on somebody face for a second, well thats enough. I'm not trying to be George Carlin, I'm just trying to survive a rough day and hopefully help a couple do the same
  • Expialidojess
    Expialidojess Posts: 588 Member
    Options

if i can think of something to reply that i think is funny i do, but sometimes yeah..."i got nothing".

Half the time I can't think of something funny to say back, so I don't bother. Either that, or I think of some brilliant response but it's already too late or someone's beat me to it.

There's always the good ol' lol standby, but some people get their freakin panties in a bunch if you say it too much.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    We all have hard lives, and even if my sense of humor can put a smile on somebody face for a second, well thats enough. I'm not trying to be George Carlin, I'm just trying to survive a rough day and hopefully help a couple do the same

Quoted for agreement.
  • sktllmdrhmz
    sktllmdrhmz Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    There's always the good ol' lol standby, but some people get their freakin panties in a bunch if you say it too much.

You mean h&b?
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    LOLROTFYSST

Laughing out loud, rolling on the floor, yet still somehow typing.
  • opalescence
    opalescence Posts: 413 Member
    Options

So, when you're rambling around the forums and you see something funny in a post, do you reply?

I usually call my mom and tell her about it,

Then she goes and facebooks about it,

After that, my cousin from Florida will tweet the story.

Then one of her followers joins MFP, and sends me an EMPTY Friend Request...

So from now on....I am going to just reply on MFP...

this is pretty clever :bigsmile:
  • Kellybeth16
    Options
    Maybe you can get us a "like" button .........