• bewitchinglife
    bewitchinglife Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • MandiS80
    MandiS80 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look great.
    I've been holding onto my "baby weight" for almost 13 years now. It's time it goes!!
  • Steph13RN
    Steph13RN Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! You look great!
  • batgreen
    batgreen Posts: 66
    Options
    You look so good!!!
  • SoBodyMazing
    SoBodyMazing Posts: 159
    Options
    Way to Go! You look Great!
  • Mimimaus
    Mimimaus Posts: 12
    Options
    congrats, you have done an amazing job. you look fantastic!
  • Dcat2095
    Dcat2095 Posts: 2
    Options
    Nice!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am also a 25 year old mom of 2, but mine are 7 and almost 4.
  • suzu_2
    suzu_2 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    You look outstanding. Really amazing job you've done. Beautiful :)
  • mlwatts2
    mlwatts2 Posts: 247
    Options
    You are tiny! Mom of 3 here and I totally agree that just because we are Mom's doesn' t mean that we can't be HOT!! Nice work girl!!!
  • caamgibson
    Options
    congrats
  • wiggle57
    wiggle57 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    oh, my gosh! You look like a different person! Congratulations! It's alittle harder for me at 54 yrs old & 5'1 - but looking at you what gives me motivation! I dropped 20 lbs - slowly but surely for me! Thanks for the pics.
  • drewsmom07
    drewsmom07 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    WOW! As a mom of two you are my inspiration! too often women especially moms put themselves last, myself included, and seeing your results is amazing! Congrats!
  • lorribabe03
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on all your hardwork!!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job - you're an inspiration!!!
  • kadyjackson
    kadyjackson Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Ok a lot of people are asking me how I did it so here is the fast version of the past 5months

On myfitnesspal my net calories are 1200 I usually eat about 1500cals a day and I make sure to work off the extra 300cal. I started this whole process in December if you count the baby weight I have actually lost 65lbs. I stepped on a scale and realized I was 40lbs heavier than the day I meet my husband only 5 years ago...It was a wakeup call and somehow snapped me into high motivation to lose the weight. I set my goal weigh 150 on our 2 year wedding anniversary.

I started out with just logging my food but realized that I kept going over my 1200 goal, which is when I decided that I had to exercise. I started small just doing my Wii fit at nights then I moved up to doing Zumba on the Wii. When I started Zumba I was on easy and only did it for like 20min. I worked myself up over the 5 months to expert for 40min. back in march my friend convinced me to run a 5K with her and we only had a month to get ready. I got the couch to 5k app on my phone and we started the next day. The first week the only more it had us run was like for 30sec then walk a min on and off for like a mile. At the time I thought I would die I could barely make the 30sec let alone run a whole 3.1 miles. But we stuck with it every day and at the end I ran my 5k in 30min so about 9.7min miles. Today I run about 4-5 miles a night my little brother has convinced me to run a 1/2marathon with him in October.

So the way I look at it is with a little motivation you can accomplish anything!

Oh p.s. I am not a runner actually I hated to run before this all started. I am so un-athletic I have never played sports or taken a weight class in my life.

Oh yeah and I take saturdays off from exercise gives my body a break and I love not having to workout that day!
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!! you look amazing!
  • sosubblime
    sosubblime Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Wow..that's so inspiring. Congratulations!
  • MJluvtorun
    MJluvtorun Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing!!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring me. My third son is 19 months now and I am fighting to lose these last 16 lbs. Your pics are total motivation. Great Job!
    XOXO
    MJ:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!