Another 2 lbs. down, another 21 to go...

Options
lindsay1982
lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
Two days ago, I posted that I'd lost another 3.2 pounds. :smile: I really want to start weighing on Sunday instead of Thursday, so I weighed myself this morning, and from Thursday I'm down another 2 pounds. Yippee! :drinker: So, I am glad that the landscaping me and my husband have been doing has paid off times two: the yard looks gorgeous, and I'm bustin' my butt to be on my way to looking that way too!! :blushing:

Replies

• Tinker73
    Tinker73 Posts: 45
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job on completing your landscaping job and also loosing more weight.You do realize that your weight can flactuate every day,so therefore you should only weigh yourself once a week.
  • trackgirl89
    Options
    Awesome!! I am in the same boat. Every little bit counts!!:happy:
  • Wecandothis
    Wecandothis Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    Gratz! It's always so nice to see the scale moving in the right direction!!!!
  • lindsay1982
    lindsay1982 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Great job on completing your landscaping job and also loosing more weight.You do realize that your weight can flactuate every day,so therefore you should only weigh yourself once a week.

Yeah, I'm not gonna weigh again until Sunday, the 30th. But, it's so hard to be good all week and maybe slip up and know that Thursday I have to weigh. Don't ask me why I picked Thursday. But, thanks, Tinker, for the advice, and believe me, I'm the Queen of Fluctuation!! Thanks for watching out for me!!
  • sarahhogan
    Options
    yay!!! That's great:smile:
    I lost 2lbs this week and it was great! I ment to weigh in on sundays to but did it on thursday!
  • Tinker73
    Tinker73 Posts: 45
    Options
    QUOTE:

Great job on completing your landscaping job and also loosing more weight.You do realize that your weight can flactuate every day,so therefore you should only weigh yourself once a week.

Yeah, I'm not gonna weigh again until Sunday, the 30th. But, it's so hard to be good all week and maybe slip up and know that Thursday I have to weigh. Don't ask me why I picked Thursday. But, thanks, Tinker, for the advice, and believe me, I'm the Queen of Fluctuation!! Thanks for watching out for me!!
    Edited by lidapi on Sun 08/23/09 05:43 PM
    No problem at all I just dont want you to celebrate to early.Anyway every little counts and it will bring us closer to our goal.:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!