Looking for friends to help me...

Options
childsca
childsca Posts: 12 Member
I'm brand new on here and love it! I left Weight Watchers because it was too expensive. So, I'm looking for friends to help keep me on track, maybe we could share recipes, or exercises we do, or just hard days we have and need some motivation. Friend requests would be amazing. Thanks everyone.

Replies

• Tesh25
    Tesh25 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I have been on MFP for about 3 weeks now and love it. I couldn't afford weight watchers or any of those programs so I don't know what they are like, but maybe we can provide some motivation to each other :) feel free to add me if you like.
    Tesha
  • tstokes65
    tstokes65 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    i just joined here also. left weight watchers last week and i am loving this site. i think my body needed a change because i just couldn't seem to loose any more weight on weight watchers. but whatever im doing now is really working because i lost 2 lbs my first week. feel free to add me
  • misfit34
    misfit34 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...I am new to this as well. I have been on here about four weeks.
  • je551caDan13ls
    Options
    Kinda new....but loving it....You can add me if ya want...actually anyone can add who is willing to try hard and have fun doing it!