Hot Lips!

Options
jcamby
jcamby Posts: 200 Member
I'm talking about the cinnamon candy, not mine! LOL.....I'm addicted to these stupid sweet candy. Argh. I just ate a huge package of them and tracked the calories (which is 10,000.....OK a slight exaggeration but still very high) WHy do I keep on sabotaging myself? I need to get my act together. Just had to vent to y'all! :) Off to workout hardcore tonight....SIGH.

Replies

• leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Sweetie, don't you have something else you can eat in place? Or, if you are really into the cinnamon scene, how about some cinnamon tea or cinnamon applesauce or sugar free cinnamon bears (or cubbies I think they are called).

Hey, what about this place? http://www.candydirect.com/candy-types/sugar-free-candy

Maybe there is something there that can replace what you like?
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    im a huge lover of anything spicey... i use to eat a bag of flaming hot cheetos a day! (like vending size) now i buy red pepper hummus and pretzel crisps.... and it is a healthier lternative...

try to switch it out with a healthier alternative? not sure what though ;/
  • localatte
    localatte Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I have been told , i got hot lips.

They were right.

How about cinnamon gum?
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    Slice up an apple, sprinkle cinnamon/splenda on them, nuke them for a minute or so. And enjoy :)
  • Manderator
    Manderator Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone's suggestions too! I find I feel so much better about myself if I try and find a healthier alternative to what I want to shove into my mouth (which is a lot of crap lol) Sometimes it's not a lot better but it's a step to retrainning my brain :D Good luck to you!!!!
  • jcamby
    jcamby Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the great ideas everyone incl you, mr. hot lips! LOL I calculated the hot lips cals I ate yesterday and it was 1040 cals!! ACK!!! I'm definitely going to have to retrain my brain to crave other things...cuz I won't get to goal if I keep this up!
  • kfitzpa
    Options
    Slice up an apple, sprinkle cinnamon/splenda on them, nuke them for a minute or so. And enjoy :)

Could you post a picture of yourself doing that?
    Please!

Me personally? It's so simple! haha
  • kfitzpa
    Options

Could you post a picture of yourself doing that?
    Please!

Me personally? It's so simple! haha

Yes you personally...I am waiting.

Ok, next time I'm craving some cinnamon apples I'll make sure to snap a few pix for ya :tongue: