Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trader's freeze dried blueberries

astridfeline
astridfeline Posts: 1,200 Member
edited September 20 in Food and Nutrition
I just had some of these with my fage and applesauce, they added a really nice crunchy texture to the dish. I'm really getting hooked on a lot of trader's foods!

Replies

• SusieSonshine
    SusieSonshine Posts: 252 Member
    I just had some of these with my fage and applesauce, they added a really nice crunchy texture to the dish. I'm really getting hooked on a lot of trader's foods!

I LOVE TJ's!!! It's my most favorite store!!! Next to that is Fresh & Easy, then Whole Foods, and Lassen's! But TJ's is the best!
  • I just had some of these with my fage and applesauce, they added a really nice crunchy texture to the dish. I'm really getting hooked on a lot of trader's foods!

I LOVE TJ's!!! It's my most favorite store!!! Next to that is Fresh & Easy, then Whole Foods, and Lassen's! But TJ's is the best!

I don't think any of these stores are in florida.
  • jbunzsno
    jbunzsno Posts: 54 Member
    AWWWW...I miss TJ's. I used to live in Califonia and got hooked on it, now I am living in Utah and because of the states liquor laws...TJ's can't have a store here. :angry:
  • astridfeline
    AWWWW...I miss TJ's. I used to live in Califonia and got hooked on it, now I am living in Utah and because of the states liquor laws...TJ's can't have a store here. :angry:

grrrrrrrrrrrrrr :grumble:
    Can't they have a TJ's sans the booze? That way you could get all the good foodie items.
  • SusieSonshine

I don't think any of these stores are in florida.

There are like 20 Whole Foods Markets in Florida. Just go to their website and look for one in your area!
  • SusieSonshine

Can't they have a TJ's sans the booze? That way you could get all the good foodie items.

It looks like there will be a TJ's in SLC within the next 3-5 years, and more than likely, it won't sell alcohol.

I wish they'd have one in Hawai'i!
  • astridfeline
    Are you in Hawaii? Your profile says Bakersfield--I lived there for a year when I was at CSU Bakersfield. Long time ago now!
  • SusieSonshine
    Are you in Hawaii? Your profile says Bakersfield--I lived there for a year when I was at CSU Bakersfield. Long time ago now!

Unfortunately, I don't currently live in Hawai'i, but I plan to someday!! I'm totally a beach girl, and what better place to be?! My son was stationed there and I visited him frequently. They have Costco, Walmart, and lotsa nice local places, but they need a TJ's!!

Bakersfield is a nice place, just a bit far from the beach! lol! It's great for horses, and we have two of them! an Arab mare and a Quarterhorse gelding.

So why did you move from good ol' Bako?
  • jbunzsno
    jbunzsno Posts: 54 Member

It looks like there will be a TJ's in SLC within the next 3-5 years, and more than likely, it won't sell alcohol.

I am really surprised. 3-5 years is a long time...I probably won't even be living here by then *fingers crossed* I live in Southern Utah though and a restaurant that had a bar in it had a really hard time getting city approval to come in. It's lame!!!! Anyway, we live about 90 minutes away from Vegas, so everyone once in awhile I can talk my hubby into making a trip down there just for TJs, and whenever someone tells me or I hear about something that is yummy that they sell I have a special TJ's shopping list that I write it down on so I won't forget :happy: And for me it's not just the food, it's the atmosphere too.
  • SusieSonshine

I am really surprised. 3-5 years is a long time...I probably won't even be living here by then *fingers crossed* I live in Southern Utah though and a restaurant that had a bar in it had a really hard time getting city approval to come in. It's lame!!!! Anyway, we live about 90 minutes away from Vegas, so everyone once in awhile I can talk my hubby into making a trip down there just for TJs, and whenever someone tells me or I hear about something that is yummy that they sell I have a special TJ's shopping list that I write it down on so I won't forget :happy: And for me it's not just the food, it's the atmosphere too.

I'm guessing you live in or near St. George! I have friends there. When you get into LV, check out Fresh & Easy as well; they have tons of organics. Between TJ's, F&E, Lassen's (a chain health food store), and Costco, you can find almost anything ya need! We also get a box of local organic fruits and veggies (plus meat and other add-ins) every week from Abundant Harvest Organics (check them out online, they have contacts in lots of places!).

All the best on your journey!!

:flowerforyou:
  • astridfeline

Unfortunately, I don't currently live in Hawai'i, but I plan to someday!! I'm totally a beach girl, and what better place to be?! My son was stationed there and I visited him frequently. They have Costco, Walmart, and lotsa nice local places, but they need a TJ's!!

Bakersfield is a nice place, just a bit far from the beach! lol! It's great for horses, and we have two of them! an Arab mare and a Quarterhorse gelding.

So why did you move from good ol' Bako?

I was just there to do a year of prerequisite courses for clinical lab science; then I had to train for a year in a hospital lab and I moved to Visalia to do that. I had cousins there--they're still there. :happy:
    Since then I lived overseas and then Humboldt county and now Berkeley. Will the moving ever end?
    :ohwell:
This discussion has been closed.