Glad for a new start: TOMORROW!

Options
Ok, this last week has been complete hell for diet and exercise. I've really fallen off the wagon, but I'm going to hop back on tomorrow. Last week I didn't track my calories or exercise on mfp...very sad. Also, today I don't even want to think about the number of calories I consumed. It was my father-in-law's bday and I made a homemade chocolate cake for him and it was divine! I'm not going to beat myself up about this week. It was bad in many ways especially exercise. I didn't do too bad with my diet with the exception of today which I just totally blew the top off of.

Tomorrow is a new day :-)

I usually weigh on Mondays and Fridays but I'm not sure if I'll hope on tomorrow or not....

Hope everyone had a good weekend. I was very blessed this weekend in more ways than one and even though I didn't eat that great, I spent some quality time with my family and got lots done!!

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Is'nt it great that we have a tomorrow? I have had an excellent week when it came to fitness "BUT" my eating was horrible, absolutely horrible especially over the weekend but like you said we have tomorrow and I aim to follow my calorie count and NOT eat my workout calories so I can get back to not feeling so puffy!!! Best wishes to you and your journey !!!
    V Huber
  • onmywaytoskinny155
    onmywaytoskinny155 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Good Luck
  • leigh72
    leigh72 Posts: 18
    Options
    Thank goodness there is a tomorrow because I need it! I have not tracked a thing all week, because I was on vacation and did not care! As far as eating, I did fine...calories consumed were in all the alcoholic drinks...I am home and relaxed and tomorrow is a new day! I am going to lose 20 lbs by Xmas!!! :)