Looking for friends to add

Options
Hello! my name is sarah i started out at 305 and now 293 in about a week.... i know its really fast but im looking for friends to help keep me going. I have about 130lbs to go. I live in Phoenix so friends close by would be great but honestly any support it would be great.

Replies

• jesilee7692
    Options
    Hi Sarah, I am looking for friends to help push me as well. I have about 50 to lose, but the scale isn't my friend these days. I am new to myfitnesspal. I am in St. Louis - geographically not that close but the internet makes everyone close :happy:
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I have a similar amount to lose. I'm not new here but I am "starting anew" this week. I'm over in Southern California.
    Feel free to send a FR. : )
  • 4sandrad
    4sandrad Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi Sarah,

I don't live in Arizona, but I am here to support. Please feel free to add me if you like. Good Luck! You CAN do this!
  • Conroy78
    Conroy78 Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi there! I have only been doing this for the a month now, but having support can really make a big difference. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am on here every day and have quite a bit to lose myself. Good luck and it sounds like you are off to a great start!
  • Peaches160
    Peaches160 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi.....I live all the way in Trinidad and Tobago...but we are working towards the same goal :)
  • pallypunch
    pallypunch Posts: 28
    Options
    I need support too! You can totally add me- and I am not super close but in the West (California- Bay Area)
  • Littlemissjackie1
    Littlemissjackie1 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hello Sarah! I live in the beautiful Southern California. Feel free to send me an add. Always here for support :)
  • FitnessAlly411
    Options
    I live in Texas and also looking for support :) I need to lose 20 lbs. That's awesome you've lost so much in a week. Keep it up! Feel free to add me as your friend. My profile isn't complete yet but I do check in to log in my food/exercise and check emails!
  • MrsRando
    MrsRando Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I can give and definitely use support :)
  • reneeeeeh
    reneeeeeh Posts: 54
    Options
    Feel free to add me everybody :)
  • alfiona22
    alfiona22 Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi anyone feel free to add me we are all here for the same reasons!!! :wink:
  • MichelleLee73
    Options
    I'd love a new friend that's starting off in my weight class.... :happy:
  • asteelman4
    asteelman4 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You can add me if youd like (:
  • sharleengc
    sharleengc Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    Hello. Feel free to add me! I log in several times a day!
  • DomNavarro1
    Options
    I am very supportive definitely add me sarah. :bigsmile:
  • kr1ssy23
    kr1ssy23 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Im also looking for friends. I have about 60 lbs to lose still and always looking for support. I dont live in AZ anymore but I came from Queen Creek 4 years ago. I miss it like crazy. Add me if u would like. Good luck! :)
  • BebeRenee
    BebeRenee Posts: 11
    Options
    You can add me this is my 2nd day with MFP and my goal is 20lbs. I live in Minneapolis but I am on the internet daily!

Anyone else that would like to make a new friend can add me as well :)
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Great loss for week one! Add me if you'd like. :smile:
  • dyn3428
    dyn3428 Posts: 14
    Options
    HI!! I am Dayna and live in South Carolina. I joined 10 days ago. The accountability thing always works for me. My goal is 50lbs, only 49 more to go!!! Woo Hoo... Add me in.
  • Astephens1984
    Astephens1984 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work, anyone can feel free to add me. Can never have to many friends :flowerforyou: