NSV (possibly TMI)

Options
I think one of the reasons I had such a hard time losing weight before was because I never drank enough water. In April, my school started a "biggest loser" weight loss competition. At that time, I weighed 174 lbs, but never weighed in here because I was so mad I had gained from my initial weight when I started MFP (168 lbs). Now I'm down to 160 lbs.

I've noticed that since drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day, sometimes more, makes me more regular. Before that, I had a BM maybe once or twice a week. Now it's like every day! I like to think of this as a good thing - everything coming in is going out.

(also, I won my biggest loser weight loss competition - won $240 for it, too!)

Replies

• returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I think you should count it as a good thing. Um, congratulations? :smile:
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Amazeballs! :)

And congrats on the BMs too my friend. :P
  • bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Same here. It comes naturally with a healthy lifestyle!
  • dougii
    dougii Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Keep up the good work. Can't say that dinking more water has made me regular; in fact changing diet to vegies, fruit, and lean meat, with the amount of exercise I do has taken me in the other direction (LOL).....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!