Finally Motivated!!

Options
Oh my gawd....I just can't believe after trying to get motivated for two years to loose weight I log into this wonderful site and I'm taking off! Today is my Weigh-In day. First week and I'm carrying 9 lbs less weight. Woot Woot I am so proud of myself! :-)

261660.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator

Replies

• World_Traveler
    Options
    Good for you! Now, don't get discouraged when you don't lose, or it's not going as fast as you want it. Keep yourself motivated by reminding yourself that the progress you had made so far is amazing! and you are doing a good thing. AND don't forget that your weight won't always go down, but you can still see results.
  • didi9996
    didi9996 Posts: 10
    Options
    Yeah...I was telling my daughter that sometimes you loose the first 10 fast...by next Monday I could have only lost 1 lb. I'm determined this time to keep motivated. This site I think is just what I needed! It's wonderful to read everyones stories!
  • Saudimom
    Saudimom Posts: 136
    Options
    Looka you girl.....woo hoo Hott tamale I am so proud of you....Keep on going strong!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mhayes13
    mhayes13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    :smile: Nice work - keep it up and you can reach your goal.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!