Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

What do I eat?!

Hello,

I am trying to lose weight, as we all are, but I am not going anywhere! I run 4-5 times a week burning around 400-500 calories. I very rarely eat the calories I use to workout however, I just read some posts explaining why I should eat some of the calories I burn. I think I am eating the wrong foods! My weight is not going any where! I did weight watchers before and dropped weight quickly. I eat most of the same foods I did before but the calories are not very high.

Does anyone have any suggestions of good foods to eat to lose weight while maintaining my calorie goal. AND keeping sugars low.

Thank you!

Replies

• graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    It is very possible your calorie goal is so low you are actually preventing yourself from losing weight, thus sabotaging your efforts, especially if you are not eating exercise calories.

Good foods include nuts, avocado, cottage cheese, some 'normal' cheese, beans, sweet potatoes, seeds, greek yoghurt, fish, vegetables, wholegrain rice, boiled eggs.
  • Thank you!