SYTYCD - my little sister made it to Vegas!

Options
KyleBigler
KyleBigler Posts: 7 Member
Anyone else excited for the Vegas portion of SYTYCD?!

I grew up with some dancing sisters, so I have always enjoyed the show, but I'm even more interested this season because my younger sister auditioned in Dallas and made it to Vegas! Pretty nervous/excited to see how she does.

If you happen to watch/TiVo the Vegas portion tonight, keep an eye out for Bree Hafen!

Replies

• smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    that is so cool!! I haven't missed a season of it. I love it and will be watching it in a half hour. What is her name so we can watch for her?? So Cool!
  • smkafka
    smkafka Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    OOOPs got so excited for you I didn't read her name. Go Bree!! LOL
  • Kitten2629
    Kitten2629 Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Congrats to your sister. We record the shows than watch them later so we can fast forward through commercials. I was watching the last episode last night. I can't believe I saw a white girl doing krump. Made me giggle. To bad Little C was not on to critique her.
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    thats awesome! i watch it every time its on, i will look for bree! congrats :)
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    I love that show... Go Bree!! Its your birthday..... How damm exciting! Congrats. : )
  • KyleBigler
    KyleBigler Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It was fun while it lasted! I wish they would have shown more of her last night, but the spotlight she received with her kids at the Dallas audition was more than she/we could have hoped for. I guess now I can just relax and watch the show, right?
  • AliciaNorris81
    AliciaNorris81 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    She was wonderful and she seems like an AWESOME mother. I hope she goes one to do great things and doesn't give up. What a wonderful gal!
  • RDalton84
    RDalton84 Posts: 207
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It was fun while it lasted! I wish they would have shown more of her last night, but the spotlight she received with her kids at the Dallas audition was more than she/we could have hoped for. I guess now I can just relax and watch the show, right?

I was so sad to see her go home last night! :( Tell her she had the most adorable children ever!!! Her little girl doing ballet brought tears to my eyes!!
  • clydethecat
    clydethecat Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    sad to see her go, she made such an impression on me with her kids, and her little girl doing ballet up on that stage, you know shes going to be a great dancer. let her know, she was one of my favorites. beautiful dancer. :)