Hello from Benson, Nebraska Ya'll

Options
Hi! I just started using MFP this past week and already I have done better than expected (I didn't know that it was so easy and fun! -I can't believe I ate so much in the past!) I want to keep going so I think that by creating a community of support for myself I can find people who are like me :flowerforyou: and have gone thru the pitfalls of weight loss and getting healthy. Maybe I can learn a thing or two so I can find my way to a new me :smile:

My main support system is my step-daughter, my sister and me. They are rooting for me so I am going to try as hard as I can to be a better sister and mom to them. I work over night at a desk job so I have had problems with people who like to bring food (and me too!) and then of course, the lack of movement. I found that since it's quiet getting away from my desk is easy, and walking during lunch will help - as well as planning my meals ahead of time so that I can control my food habits more.

I have some baggage about how I was treated with food as a kid but now that I am older, I decided that I was going to lose weight so not only am I healthy, I can wear clothes I want and look of course age appropriate, but look amazing! I have a whole life ahead of me I want to live and I refuse to be in prison anymore

:heart: Sarah