Daily Food Intake

Options
2»

Replies

• mcarter99
    mcarter99 Posts: 1,666 Member
    Options
    I agree with dovetail.

I think an ounce of meat or cheese is roughly the size of your thumb or four dice. So a half ounce of kielbasa= 2 dice.
  • CharityEaton
    CharityEaton Posts: 508
    Options
    see, you are doing fine! It takes a LOT of work to make a difference. Your goal is to lose 20 pounds...that's really not much so you are gonna fight it to get it of. Yes, I agree with measuring everything. It helps plus you learn real quick what you can cut in half to save calories yet still satisfy your cravings.

Small steps and just a few changes every day = success! You will still mess up and realize that you could make a better choice next time. That'swhy you log! I just went back today in my diary to try to see what I was eating a few months ago to help get myself back on track after a few weeks of slacking!
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    i'm starting with 20lbs to loose then will adjust once i meet that goal. if i set the bar too high i'll set myself up to fail. been there done that.
  • LoosingMyLast15
    LoosingMyLast15 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    the size of your thumb? great - the only small part on my body are my hands. i think my thumb is the size of 2 dice.