RED TEAM Week 17!!

Options
Good morning!

It is weigh-in day. I am expecting a gain from being down the shore for 4 days and eating crap. :ohwell: But on the up side, today is my LAST day of summer! Classes start tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bigsmile: And I'll be busy walking around campus and such that I definitely won't be gaining.

Replies

• MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    178 today which is +1 from last week. I can deal with that.
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    i checked my weight on the scale at work this morning and it's saying 123.0 but i just ate a few mins before. i'll have to re-do it later. There's no way i could have gone from 121.6 - 123.0 in a day haha. Plus it may be that time soon as well *shrugs*.

the big 21 in 2 days!!!!! :drinker: :happy:
  • JWalker514
    Options
    No change for me this week, Still at 154, But thats all good. I didn't eat well, so I had expected a gain :smile: But back to eatting healthy this week !:smile:
  • kstefanski
    kstefanski Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm at 181 this morning! Yay! Just 6 more pounds until I give myself the gift of pizza and breadsticks :bigsmile:

Also, I have a question: I, too, am starting school again today and will be walking from class to class and whatnot, so should I change my lifestyle setting in my goals? It is at mostly sedentary right now, should I change it to active or just leave it?
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    Hi everyone!!
    Here is my weigh in for week 17
    Week 1 - 163
    Week 2 - 162
    Week 3 - 161
    Week 4 - No Weigh-In
    Week 5 - 158
    Week 6 - 157
    Week 7 - 156
    Week 8 - 155
    Week 9 - 153
    Week 10 - 152
    Week 11 - 152
    Week 12 - No Weigh-In
    Week 13 - 150
    Week 14 - 150
    Week 15 - No Weigh-In
    Week 16 - 149
    Week 17 - 149

No loss this week, but I am ok with that for this week. :ohwell: It is my TOM so, hopefully next week I will lose something! Well, just like everyone one else I am starting school this week. So, I will have to get into my new routine, but that shouldn't be too hard!

Mel- Nice job on only gaining a pound while at the Shore. :drinker: After all that walking around on campus I am sure that it will just melt off!!

Das_Modell - Don't you HATE :mad: that TOM....it really is a buzz kill when you are trying to lose weight!

JWalker- We are in the same boat girl....we will both lose next week!! :smile:

kstefanski- I can't wait for you to have pizza and breadsticks. Lucky girl! I personally wouldn't change my lifestyle goals, the only time I would change it is if my actual workouts change, like I am totally dedicated to training for a marathon. Something drastic like that. I work a desk job and I run 4-6 times a week, but I still have mine at sedetary. That is just my opinon, either way you are losing weight!! Good Job!!:flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    i checked my weight on the scale at work this morning and it's saying 123.0 but i just ate a few mins before. i'll have to re-do it later. There's no way i could have gone from 121.6 - 123.0 in a day haha. Plus it may be that time soon as well *shrugs*.

the big 21 in 2 days!!!!! :drinker: :happy:

Woo hoo! Happy birthday to you!! :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
    Hope you have a blast!

I'm +1 this week to be 198. I had gotten down to 195 last week but we went to the movies thurs and I couldn't stop eating junk all weekend. Oh well. I'm excited tho, I'll be resuming my workouts this week so hopefully I will continue to see loses instead of gains. I've been off for 3 weeks so I'm amazed I lost during that time. lol
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday das model...

Me I'm 202 Whew! Finally back on track. The nutritionist said I needed more protien, I guess that was the case..... Im happy I'm finally headed back down....
  • MelL1205
    Options
    Das_Modell, happy birthday 2 days early! :bigsmile:

And, as usual, fantastic job to everyone.

I'm frustrated because I don't know if I need to go to class at 8:30am or 12:30pm tomorrow. My actual class is 12:30-3:30 in the afternoon; however, we also have a scheduled practicum from 8:30-11:30... which obviously we won't be observing any classrooms or teaching any lessons yet, but I mean, last semester my professors used this time as extra class until we were sent to our hosting schools/teachers. So I emailed my professor quite a few days ago asking if we were meeting in the morning as well as the afternoon... but she has not responded! sudighiuadsghiuadh I don't know anyone in the class to ask if they found out. Sooooo I guess I'll just have to go for 8:30 and then sit around with nothing to do until 12:30 if nobody shows up. Ugh!
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    My internet was down yesterday, so I did my weigh in today instead and....211!!! Yippie!! That's down 4 pounds, sweet, finally! :bigsmile:
    Happy Birthday Das_Modell! :flowerforyou:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    Thats awesome jb_sweet! Keep it up girl! :flowerforyou:

Anglbebe - Glad you found where your hangup was and now your back on track. Keep it up and lets see some more loses next week! :smile:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Thanks Liz! :bigsmile:
  • jlhcrh3
    jlhcrh3 Posts: 314
    Options
    i'm late posting, but i forgot to weigh in. I weighed a few minutes ago and it was 267. down one pound from last week....better than nothin! haha. hopefully i don't eat it back on this week...ha
  • yessie75
    yessie75 Posts: 152
    Options
    It's been a crazy week! School starts on Thursday and I've been in meetings and trying to set up my classroom and get everything ready before the angels start. I did not get a chance to weigh in and have been eating a lot of back-to-school treats.
    I would not be surprise if the scale goes up :grumble:
  • anglbebe
    anglbebe Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    jb_sweet! Woot on the 4 pounds....

lizagna.. It is definitely good to know... Now with the kids out of camp till school... I gotta try harder... The nutritionist gave me some exercises, and I make the kids do them with me... Its so funny to see my skin and bones 7 year old. doin these exercises... But they gotta start sometime right,,,, I figure be healthy..
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    jb_sweet! Woot on the 4 pounds....

lizagna.. It is definitely good to know... Now with the kids out of camp till school... I gotta try harder... The nutritionist gave me some exercises, and I make the kids do them with me... Its so funny to see my skin and bones 7 year old. doin these exercises... But they gotta start sometime right,,,, I figure be healthy..

Thanks Anglbebe!
    Good job getting those kids moving!! You're right, even if they are skinny it's still good to get em moving! :bigsmile:
  • JustAnotherGirl
    Options
    I hope that everyone is having a great week so far. Congrats to everyone that has lost weight or maintained!! :drinker:

Liz- I forgot to congatulate you on your engagement!!:love: Spill the deets, how did he do it? Were you surprised or did you know it was coming? Have you set a date yet? I am so excited for you, my husband and I will be celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary next month. Weddings just bring back that exciting feeling that I had on my wedding day. Congrats!

Das_Modell- Happy 21st Birthday! (yesterday :happy: ) Hope you had an awesome day and the party keeps rolling through the weekend!! :drinker:

Hope everyone one has a great day!:smile:
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Options
    hehe Thanks Mack.

Ok so, I knew something was coming and I thought he might propose but I talked myself out of that idea on the way to dinner (I didn't want to get my hopes up and be let down LOL, I'm pretty strange), my promise ring had gone missing. So we went out to a very nice fancy dinner at a steakhouse, he made me order a glass of wine and we both got a fillet. They had placed these little red confetti hearts all over our table because he requested it. So there we are enjoying my glass of wine and waiting for our food to come when he asks me to stand up. I stand up and he stands and kisses my hand and says "I'm tired of money issues always getting in the way, so Elizabeth *he pops down on one knee here and whips out my promise ring* will you marry me?". The whole table next to us errupted in a studio audience "awwwwwwww" and it took everything I had to keep from crying, I really don't like crying in public lol. Then 5 minutes later the manager of the restaurant comes running over with tears in her eyes and said how she saw it from across the room and was so happy for us. lol. She even gave us a free desert!
    We're not set on a date yet, but are thinking October 2011. I told him I need until Sept 2010 to drop the rest of my weight (projected 1lb loss a week all the way through) so this will give me a good buffer because losing weight never works the way you want it to :laugh:

What kind of wedding did you have? How big was it? What colors did you choose? And how much did it end up costing? My biggest worry is how much its gonna cost and how to fund it >.< lol
  • MelL1205
    Options
    hehe Thanks Mack.

Ok so, I knew something was coming and I thought he might propose but I talked myself out of that idea on the way to dinner (I didn't want to get my hopes up and be let down LOL, I'm pretty strange), my promise ring had gone missing. So we went out to a very nice fancy dinner at a steakhouse, he made me order a glass of wine and we both got a fillet. They had placed these little red confetti hearts all over our table because he requested it. So there we are enjoying my glass of wine and waiting for our food to come when he asks me to stand up. I stand up and he stands and kisses my hand and says "I'm tired of money issues always getting in the way, so Elizabeth *he pops down on one knee here and whips out my promise ring* will you marry me?". The whole table next to us errupted in a studio audience "awwwwwwww" and it took everything I had to keep from crying, I really don't like crying in public lol. Then 5 minutes later the manager of the restaurant comes running over with tears in her eyes and said how she saw it from across the room and was so happy for us. lol. She even gave us a free desert!
    We're not set on a date yet, but are thinking October 2011. I told him I need until Sept 2010 to drop the rest of my weight (projected 1lb loss a week all the way through) so this will give me a good buffer because losing weight never works the way you want it to :laugh:

What kind of wedding did you have? How big was it? What colors did you choose? And how much did it end up costing? My biggest worry is how much its gonna cost and how to fund it >.< lol

Awwww... that's adorable. I'm SO happy for you! :bigsmile: :smile:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    hehe Thanks Mack.

Aw so cute, congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Das_Modell
    Das_Modell Posts: 167
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOK now this is going to be interesting.
    Day after birthday pigout weigh -in

weight : 122.8...not as bad as i thought