The Final Meltdown 8.24.09

Options
msh0530
msh0530 Posts: 1,675 Member
Good morning all! My Monday weigh in went well, and I have moved my ticker more in the proper direction. I've got to run off to work now - Here's to smart choices, and have a marvelous Monday!

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Good Morning - had a great weekend - nothing exciting just good time with the family. Friday, I rested. Saturday was a run/walk - then mowed grass - burned almost 800 calories. Then Sunday - I walked 1/2 mile and jogged 3.5 miles....my time was really slow this time - but I did it! I am trying not to focus on the time so much as just knowing I can do it! I was asked if I'd do a half marathon in Dec - I just am not sure that I am ready for that - we'll see.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    Mornin ladies

Having a rough morning, but I am trying to be strong.
    Put out fliers all day Saturday then we took a rest day yesterday and layed around the house

Only 2 weeks left until our final weigh in for this challange:drinker:
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Good Morning my friends!!

Mary ~ woohoo:drinker: "weigh" to go on the downward trend!!

chrissy ~ :drinker: way to go on the weekend exercise!! :drinker:

smadag ~ sorry no word yet.......good idea to take a day off and relax :heart:

I'm afraid I'm not doing well on the numbers.......did get out and walk walk walk........
    have to remember it's not the numbers that matter so much as the fact that I'm
    making the effort to get out and MOVE!!

Have a wonderful week!

Pam:flowerforyou: