P90X

Options
So I just started p90x with my boyfriend and was wondering if anyone else has ever tried it and if you were successful.

Replies

• classic_1
    classic_1 Posts: 147
    Options
    It delivers great results but you have to make sure eat the amount of close to the amount of calories the fitness guide tells you...if not, you'll plateau due to not eating enough...I'm going on a 2nd round starting Monday...I went from 202-179 28%BF to 14%BF and I plateau'd in the 2nd phase and wasn't as consistent as I should've been. But I love my results :)
  • socalgirl68
    Options
    yes i have done it. all 90 days. i went from 24% body fat to 14% can't remember *how* much i lost weight wise but saw noticeable difference. It also helped a lot with my running and my back got really strong. I didn't follow the diet, but just made sure to eat super clean, allowing myself one cheat day. I really think you should do it. also, yoga seems sooo long and incredibly boring, but you really get used to it and start to love it. P90X really did change my life (yes i know that sounds cheesy :P)
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I did it a year ago and had great results with my upper body but not my lower body (my upper body responds much better than my lower). I went from not being able to do any pull ups to 5. Good luck!
  • DGHayden
    DGHayden Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You will get amazing results! Just stick with it!
  • blackmagic10
    blackmagic10 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I have and it's hard but don't beat yourself up on how you can do and how much they do in the video just do your best and forget the rest
  • kallisto208
    Options
    Gotta hit play every day, modify if you need (I do all the time) and make sure to follow the diet plan too (or at least some sort of diet plan) because that's a lot of it beyond just working out. I'm on week 10, lost more weight than I could have imagined already including 3 pant sizes, become stronger and faster and people around me are taking notice and asking me about what I've been doing.

Good luck and these folk around here are an amazing support, I know I've drawn motivation from 'em more than once :)