122 Pounds lost in a year+. My Success!

Options

Replies

• Cold_Steel
    Cold_Steel Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    Friggin awesome dude keep it off... keep up the good fight !
  • Shaunky68
    Shaunky68 Posts: 28
    Options
    Congrats!!! Awesome job! Your story sounds familiar to mine. Last summer this time I was headed to 300lbs. quickly, and felt TERRIBLE all the time. Found out I was becoming a diabetic and that scared me so I started just changing everything. No drinking and so many other bad habits. I've found out that making better choices, changing my life is probably the best decision I've ever made. Glad to see and hear you did the same. Keep up the good work and enjoy life!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    WOW, awesome job.
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look awesome-congrats!!
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    *Fixed Pictures

Thank you. Dr. told me I pretty much lost a teenager lmao.

You are amazing! Well done! :drinker: :drinker:
  • aihnaseksi
    Options
    wow, that is just amazing. thanks for sharing your story. and i look forward to having a before and after photo collage like you in the near future.

:)
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Bearded_Slakoth Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    wow, that is just amazing. thanks for sharing your story. and i look forward to having a before and after photo collage like you in the near future.

:)

You can do it. Positive thoughts to you :-)
  • leighlyn
    leighlyn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Marti I just joined my fitness pal (today)... CONGRATULATIONS what a fab job you did in losing all that weight and sticking to it I know it couldn't be easy.

Can I ask you if before you started walking did your body ache, were you stiff at all? If yes, how did you work through it? How did you finally get it in your mind to start exercising. I don't have over 100 lbs to lose but nonetheless, I have about 40 and every joint, every muscle within me aches and I am trying to start turning that around.

I am told start working out hard and often or I'm wasting my time, hire a trainer otherwise I won't lose, others say start slow work your way up, Looking for tips. The first few suggestions are a little (a lot) intimidating since I have lead a sedentary lifestyle for quite some time,

Help?:frown: :frown:

Never let your body tell you to give up, your mind is a powerful tool, here is a great inspirationl video that i found on here.
    http://trainerjosh.com/blog/inspirational-weight-loss-stories/

When your legs ache, And your body burns and there's sweat all over. YOU know your doing something right! Don't Give up :)
  • pregmeg119
    pregmeg119 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job!
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    Way to go! WOW!!! What an accomplishment. You truly are an inspiration. You must fee GREAT!! Thanks for sharing your success!
  • Bearded_Slakoth
    Bearded_Slakoth Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I could share my story with people who appreciate hard work. Thank you again for all the positive posts and keeping me going.
  • onlyonevelvet
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Keep up the great work :smile:
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • veggielyndsey
    Options
    Wow! How awesome for you! It is great to see that you did it by yourself and taking small steps toward a better you. That's what I'm doing, just being aware of what I'm eating and walking a ton. Keep up the great work!!!
  • marijasmin
    marijasmin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    From zero to hero!

YOU DID IT!
  • Doozer1978
    Doozer1978 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Wow! Well done!!!!!
  • SarBear00b
    SarBear00b Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You look so healthy and proud now!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • phxricky
    phxricky Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the motivation dude!
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!