Looking for friends, 100pounds+ to lose

Options
Hey there, looking for some new friends, interested in adding fellow members who also have 100 pounds + to lose!
Feel free to add me! Thanks :smile:

Replies

• 4myhlth
    4myhlth Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi! I am new to my fitness pal and I am committed to making this the last diet! I too have over 100 pounds to lose and from the looks of it we are in the same boat, I am at 298((that's including a little bloat :0) )). I would love to have someone to help keep me motivated and that I can help motivate so that we can make sure to make this the last diet together!! Ps. I'm Tracy!
  • Kathy515
    Kathy515 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi - I just started and have @ 180 pounds to lose, which seems overwhelming. So, having some fitness pals along for the journey would be great.
  • DakotaKeogh
    DakotaKeogh Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I don't have those pounds anymore. But I'm grateful enough to MFP for the fact that I don't that I'm here to support anyone with that goal. Happy to support you if you want to add me.
  • looklikeher
    Options
    Hey I have about 130 to loose. Don't know how to add but you can add me. :)
  • schonkreuz
    schonkreuz Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Right there with you, I'd like to lose about 120 lbs. Oi it seems like so much. Add me :)
  • patriciaminton
    Options
    i am also a new member,and i have already lost 70 pounds,it took me over 2 years to do that,and i have twice that to still get off.and i need some one in the same place to know how it is,
  • breakthecycle
    breakthecycle Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I don't have 100 more to lose but have about 40 left and HAPPY to support anyone on their journey. I have been blessed to have great supporters on my journey. Please feel free to add me. :) I too started at over 300 and felt overwhelmed but it CAN be done!!!
  • Presley0381
    Options
    :smile: Hi there! I have over 100 to lose and love making new friends who are active on the site. I'm here everyday. Anyone feel free to add me. :smile:
  • ginajones87
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have 100+ lbs to lose too! Ive since joined back up to MFP 2 weeks ago and have lost 10 lbs so far. Feel free to add me :)
  • wer4unc
    wer4unc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hey! I am there too!!! Hope you will request me as a friend! We CAN and WILL do it!!! AND we will make it FUN!!!!
  • shalinadevi
    shalinadevi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    hi there am 85kg want to lose about 25kg hope to be able to lose it this time best of luck to all those on the way to shed some pounds
  • MrsKato1021
    MrsKato1021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome everyone:) I love meeting new people feel free to add me, we all share this journey together:)
  • wer4unc
    wer4unc Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Me too! We CAN and WILL do it and it WILL BE FUN!!!! ADD me!!!