Shrinking into my new bikini! (Pics)

Options
palmerig88
palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
Summer 2004 It was easy to wear a bikini...I had just gotten married and was thin, around 133 pounds. Gained 65 pounds...stopped thinking about bikinis...lost and gained, lost a little here and there but figured I could never get that body back again.

I started mfp at 190 with a goal of 55 pounds to lose.

This year I started losing weight, my diet started on Jan 29th and I bought a bikini! Sometime in Feb or early March. The top pic is me trying it on at the store (knowing I was buying it too tight), next to two pics trying it on again on April 25th.

The bottom 3 pics are from today, 151 pounds. I am not at my weight goal but I am fitting that bikini! And I didn't have muscles before. I think the weightlifting is helping me fit the clothes better before I reach my weight goal!

Also below is a pic of me from my honeymoon :)

7412140872_2666dd1d02.jpg
lunapic_134025602131857_1 by palmerig88, on Flickr

7412196312_21e8b10985.jpg
Honeymoon 001 by palmerig88, on Flickr

Replies

• OTchic
    OTchic Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    wow u look amazing already!! great job!
  • shellsrenee01
    shellsrenee01 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! :bigsmile:
  • BeautifulKristen
    Options
    wow you look fabulousish and glamours
  • mmarin81
    mmarin81 Posts: 241
    Options
    You look amazing! Great work!!
  • RunningDirty
    RunningDirty Posts: 293
    Options
    That's awesome. You look so happy and you rocked the bikini! Congrats. :drinker:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Awesome, you look great! :flowerforyou:
  • fattygonnafat
    Options
    omg wow! you look amazing!
  • jenniferlmartinez
    jenniferlmartinez Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    you look great
  • paulsmisses
    paulsmisses Posts: 178
    Options
    amazing job, your looking fab! what exercises did you do to tone up so well?
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Wow girl!!! You look amazing in that bikini!!!! and look at those muscles!!! Way to go! :)
  • cvance3
    cvance3 Posts: 64
    Options
    Talk about some awesome motivation! I just recently bought my bikini and I'm kicking it hard at the gym and at meals to be able to rock it as confidently as you are! Keep it up, girl! Thanks for the positive boost for me, and the rest of us ladies, working towards our bikini's!
  • Leslie85
    Leslie85 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Dang girl! You look awesome in that bikini! That's been a huge reason I'm trying to get in shape too! I have a beach trip coming up, and wanna feel comfortable walking around half naked all day....haha
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!! and nice man candy on your side ;p
  • clarissa0425
    Options
    I agree with you and the weight lifting. It definitely has given u awesome definition and muscle weighs more than fat so that is probably another reason why u look AMAZING even though you weigh a little more compared to your honeymoon picture. Seriously, you are great motivator! Just seeing your results doesn't make me want to give up until I reach my ultimate goal! I want your toned/strong arms, hahaha!
  • trapperanne
    trapperanne Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Awesome girl keep up the good work just for you!
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Def. change!! You look great!! Amazing work!
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! You look great, what an inspiration!!! :)
  • kelif5959
    kelif5959 Posts: 202
    Options
    WOW!!! Way to go girl!!!
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    amazing job, your looking fab! what exercises did you do to tone up so well?
    thank you so much everyone! I've been lifting as heavy as I can either shoulders biceps triceps chest or back. On a workout I do only one of those muscle groups then next time another one. Sometimes I do some leg work or abs but want to add more. I also play softball all the time and a little kickball :)
    Ps I joined the gym at the end of February.
  • MrsGreenTea703
    MrsGreenTea703 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! You look awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!