***FITBYFALL*** weigh in for Monday 08/24/09

fiftyandfit
fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Good Morning my friends!!

One more week til our goal!! Hope everyone is working daily to keep themselves healthy!!

I'm not happy with my numbers, but am getting out and moving.......am hoping they'll start
coming down again!!

Have a happy healthy day

Pam:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Hi all-
    Still don't have a scale, i need to get one, just don't want to spend the money. I have been eating well, if anything not enough calories. I am staying with friends which makes it hard to cook and eat like i was. I need to figure out how to get back into it so i can be sure i am getting all my nutrients. I can't wait to weigh in, i sure hope my ticker moves!
    Happy monday!
  • fiftyandfit
    fiftyandfit Posts: 349 Member
    Morning Queenie......don't worry about the numbers right now if you don't have the $$$.....just be good to yourself and eat healthy and get out and move.....have a great week!

Pam:flowerforyou:
  • anewday
    anewday Posts: 69 Member
    7/06 - 128
    7/13 - 126.5
    7/20 - 125.5
    7/27 - 124
    8/03 - 122.5
    8/10 - 122.5
    8/18 - 119.5
    8/24 - 117
    8/31 -

Goal Weight - 112
    Total Lose- 11

I don't think my weight will stay here, I weighed myself today and it's not looking good. Hope everyone is doing good this week! I def. went over board today....
    I tried finding htis tab monday and couldn't so this is the 1st time i've been back on here, see everyone next monday. FINAL weigh in!!!!
  • tamawamara
    tamawamara Posts: 224 Member
    I am back from my vacation in Maine.Spent a lot of time on the beach, and a walked a good amount.Scale didn't move this week,But at least I didn't gain either! Sorry vacation is almost over,but glad to get back to catch up with you all.:smile:
This discussion has been closed.