Dress help!

Options
2»

Replies

• DebbieRasmussen
    DebbieRasmussen Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I like the second dress better but the first one looks like it would disguise hte belly area more so I might go for the first one for that reason. My belly is always what I want to hide.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    Are those from Kiyonna? I ordered that first dress and returned it. I didn't like the way it looked on me. But, I was a lot heavier than I am now.

Check out pinupgirlclothing.com too. On that site though, go EXACTLY by the measurements they list. There is no wiggle room in them.
  • labtracks
    labtracks Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I originally liked the second one, but then I re-read the post and noticed it is for your anniversary.... now I like the blue one. The neckline is sexy and seems more "flirty" than the second one... happy anniversary!
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I like the blue!
  • sarahmayville1992
    Options
    I like the 1st one!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    They are both gorgeous. What are you more comfortable showing off, your cleavage or your legs? Let that make your decision!
  • megleo818
    megleo818 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    BLUE!!!!!!
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    Top one for all the reasons already mentioned, but also you have to tell us brand/store so we can get one.
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the blue one!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    The blue one. I like the neckline and the ruching is great for hiding the little belly.
  • cmm7303
    cmm7303 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Are those from Kiyonna? I ordered that first dress and returned it. I didn't like the way it looked on me. But, I was a lot heavier than I am now.

Check out pinupgirlclothing.com too. On that site though, go EXACTLY by the measurements they list. There is no wiggle room in them.

They are from Kiyonna. I'll look up the other site, too.
  • cmm7303
    Options
    The website is http://sonsi.lanebryant.com. They have all sorts of good things for people with curves.

I think I've decided to order both, try them on, and return whichever one I don't like. :) I'm really...shy about dressing up.
  • octosilver
    octosilver Posts: 23
    Options
    You could rock either and look good. I do like the blue though
  • TrinaCanDoThis
    Options
    I love the purple/eggplant one, the 2nd one! LOL! Great decision on ordering both! :) By the way, you'll look so haute in either of them! Now, time to check out that website! LOL! Happy Anniversary! When is it?
  • cmm7303
    Options
    I love the purple/eggplant one, the 2nd one! LOL! Great decision on ordering both! :) By the way, you'll look so haute in either of them! Now, time to check out that website! LOL! Happy Anniversary! When is it?

Thanks. Anniversary is July 3rd. 9 years. I can't believe it.
  • bonjourdiva
    Options
    I have more or less similar body like you and model pics. For anniversary I would choose the blue one and the purple one I would pick for a date night. They are both gorgeous!!!
  • MummaKrissy
    MummaKrissy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I like them both but my vote is for the first one :-) Have a GREAT anniversary!!!
  • cmm7303
    Options
    Hey there. So, my dresses arrived in the mail. Turns out the purple one shows more leg AND more cleavage...but I like the blue one better anyway.

Here are side-by-side photos:

dresses2.jpg

You know, for 176 lbs at 5 foot 3, I look alright.

Thank you for the assistance!