I'm back! :)

Jennifer22109
Jennifer22109 Posts: 27 Member
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
So I was on myfitnesspal about a year ago and lost a lot of weight. I then got married...got pregnant...and now just had a beautiful little boy in July...and now i have to start all over! :( I gained all my weight back that I lost....it makes me frustrated with myself but I know I just need to get back on track and get with it!

Soo...I'm looking for some friends to keep me on track. :) I know having someone hold you accountable is vital in me keeping myself going....so if anyone is looking for someone to buddy up with let me know! :bigsmile:

Replies

• kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Welcome back :flowerforyou: you can do it! Congrats on the marraige and baby :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • welcome back to mfp!! lots of life changes, but they sound like good ones!! :happy: congrats!!!
    i'll buddy up with you ...i need one of those. i was looking into joining a group but couldn't figure that all out lol
  • Silver_Dream
    Silver_Dream Posts: 1,630 Member
    Welcome back! I"m sure you can do it again! Congrats your on baby and the marriage.
  • tayner
    tayner Posts: 372
    congrats on everything... being motivated is one of the hardest parts, or staying motivated... good luck to you... you can do it!:flowerforyou:
  • barbarella
    barbarella Posts: 609 Member
    Welcome Back! :flowerforyou: :love: :flowerforyou:

Happy Marriage & Baby! wheeee.......
    New friends are here to help!
  • Jennifer22109
    Jennifer22109 Posts: 27 Member
    Thanks everyone!
  • katznketo
    katznketo Posts: 323 Member
    I just got back on a few days ago after a 12 pd gain over the summer. But imagine where we'd be if we didn't come back at all. And I don't have a beautiful baby to go with my 12 pds. ha.

Well, God bless. You are making a great decision to eat and live healthy for you and yours. Good for you! kc:happy:
  • Congrats Jennifer and Welcome Back. :flowerforyou:

I put on 70lbs during my last pregnancy :blushing: but my bouncing baby boy weighed a whopping 11lbs5oz at birth! Anyways, I still had 42lbs to loose after the birth weight went - and it did go! Although there were times when I was looking at my pre-birth clothes I thought I would never get there.

It seems to me that you are back watching your weight very soon after the birth. Remember, you are a real human being - not a supermodel (I am presuming here!) with professional dieticians, trainers etc. 9 months on and 9 months off again! The important thing is that you look after yourself and eat good healthy food. This is especially important if you are breastfeeding (which will also aid the weight loss!). The mum is way more fragile and more likely to get sick after birth than baby is so good nutrition is very important for you at this time.

Sorry, I dont mean to lecture, I just wouldn't want you overdoing it, chicken!:smile:
  • hi
  • hi
This discussion has been closed.