Hi I am New - Waves

Options
Hi, I have just found this by chance, funny really how I found you, i have just weighed myself as I am a weight watchers girl, well I just started to be honest 2 weeks in, first week i lost 5 lbs, 2nd week i thought i would go all out excersise which nearly killed me lol, I go and weight myself this am, and I stayed the same, cant work that out so here I am, found the app amazing, and is it true all you do is track, and have your calories, surely it cant be that easy to loose weight ??

Replies

• eyouse
    eyouse Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hi! Well you do have to account for the fact that everyone's basal metabolic rate is a bit different, so we all use calories at a slightly different rate, but for the most part this isn't a big issue. I love it, it is so easy to track your progress. And I always get a big boost of motivation when someone tells me good job or way to go! So welcome! And good luck :)
  • LisAllum
    LisAllum Posts: 55
    Options
    Hi Lacey and welcome!

Great job on the lbs lost already! Yes, it really is as easy as putting in what calories you eat, I've lost 4lbs myself so far in 10 days, and that is without exercise at the moment as I'm on crutches.

The staying the same isn't a big surprise as it takes our bodies time to get used to change. It's taken me a long time to get used to that too be because I thought exercising would burn off fat which would result in a loss - makes sense right? A lot of people on here have posted that you'll start seeing the best benefits after around 3 months, so just keep doing what you're doing with the calories and the exercise and you should start seeing great results soon.

I wish you the very best of luck hon! Keep up the great work! x
  • noweightfisherj
    noweightfisherj Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    This site is the best way to lose weight ever. 2.5 months in and I have lost 29lbs. Not bad for a guy who is 50.