It's amazing what you find yourself doing when...

Options
...you're not eating 24/7! And I'm not talking about just working out.

Since I started dieting (21 days ago and counting!) I've been at home, painting, singing and my new hobby SOAP MAKING!

Here are some of my soaps (second attempts)

2gwzxqw.jpg

also my horse is a lot happier now I'm slightly lighter and am not stealing her apples. This is lily and her content little face:

150400_10151746356600273_1899796471_n.jpg

What do you do for fun that isn't sport related? I want more suggestions for worthwhile distractions :)

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I make soap too! :smile: Isn't it so fun!?
  • Minnie92x
    Minnie92x Posts: 107
    Options
    Thats amazing! I'm going to make some soap :D
  • emma155
    emma155 Posts: 152
    Options
    Wow soap looks so fun
  • deb62pink
    deb62pink Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Love your soaps and your horse!!! I sew, I make patchwork quilts and crafty stuff....
  • sweetiecorn
    sweetiecorn Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    It is the most fun even though some of the scented oils are good enough to eat...but I'm not going to chow down on soap bars in a hurry :D

Quilts are so nice, I fail with anything fabric related though :z
  • leslisa
    leslisa Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I knit. Knitting is the new cool thing.

I also write books, read books, work on my SIL's wedding, clean the house (the house is very, very happy), walk the dog (I do not consider this exercise really), play with the cat, take the kid to the beach, do crosswords, go to movies, etc.

I was power couponing but had to stop because I've stored up too much food. What the heck do you do with 10 boxes of spaghetti? I've been giving them away since no one in the house eats them (but at 25 cents a box it's hard to pass on!!)
  • stronglikebull
    Options
    read
    knit
    quilt
    garden
    manicure
    museum trip
    canning/preserving
    yoga
    SLEEP