Les Mills Classes?

wattsam1
wattsam1 Posts: 95
edited September 20 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone here take Body Step? I am a BodyFlow-er whose local gym changed the times on me and now I can't go. I want to try another Les Mills class but I don't know which one to do!

Replies

• jenntx
    jenntx Posts: 3
    I've never taken Body Step or Body Flow. However, I do take Les Mills classes. My favorites are Body Jam, Body Combat, and Body Pump. Body Jam is a cardio dance class. Body Combat is a high impact kickboxing/karate/tai chi class. Body Pump is a weight lifting class that works all the muscles in the body. They all give me a great workout and are a lot of fun.
  • wattsam1
    I've never taken Body Step or Body Flow. However, I do take Les Mills classes. My favorites are Body Jam, Body Combat, and Body Pump. Body Jam is a cardio dance class. Body Combat is a high impact kickboxing/karate/tai chi class. Body Pump is a weight lifting class that works all the muscles in the body. They all give me a great workout and are a lot of fun.

I am thinking about going to a Body Pump class. Is the class easy for a newbie to keep up with everyone else?
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Body pump isn't hard, if you have a good teacher, they walk you through everything. My wife is a body pump instructor, I take her class once a month or so, it's fun when I take it.
  • wattsam1
    Body pump isn't hard, if you have a good teacher, they walk you through everything. My wife is a body pump instructor, I take her class once a month or so, it's fun when I take it.

Thats good to hear! I'm gonna try and go to my first class on Thursday!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    I LOVE BODYSTEP. It's highly choreographed so the first time you might be a little behind, but they re-use the same steps over and over. It's absolutely my favorite class EVER and I have to say I rock at it. :bigsmile:
  • wks7777
    wks7777 Posts: 230
    I LOVE BODY JAM! Body combat and body step are also great cardio but i dont do them as often....i have to say im very intimadated by Body pump! I take them at Golds Gym.
This discussion has been closed.