Struggling & need help

Options
2»

Replies

• Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    If you arent losing weight, you're body has been going into starvation mode and clinging to the fat from everything you eat. You are eating way too few calories and slowing down your metabolism. Eat more!

iv lost 3 st in 6 weeks
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I think eating such a small amount of calories on an ongoing basis is a risky strategy. 1000 cals sounds like a very small amount for a man to be eating - you run the risk of not getting enough nutrients and energy to keep your body healthy.
    I'm sure you'll be OK for a while, but you are going to have to change your habits sometime - better to make is sooner than later I think.

I know lots of people say "listen to your body, only eat when hungry" but frankly - I don't think that's a very good idea for most of us.
    Listening to my body got me overweight/obese and unhealthy. Eating at a moderate calorie deficit even if I'm not super hungry has me healthier and fitter than I've ever been as an adult. Your experience might be different, but I just can't see that any good is going to come of eating such a small amount every day.
  • Soni82
    Soni82 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    by looking at your diary I would firstly suggest you eat more protein. Add a few shakes, increase your portion size because if you are actually doing that much exercise chances are you are burning muscle as well as fat!! To build muscle you need protein. Eat it at every meal and include snacks.

Even though you feel great now, i can tell you that your muscles wont be soon!

Do some research on what you should be eating pre and post workouts since they must be freaking insane to be burning so many cals!!

Nurture your body. and remember losing weight that quickly isnt a great idea.....

Good luck :)
  • stupidloser
    stupidloser Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Just do what I do when I'm confused....go buy a new car.
  • kraj8995
    kraj8995 Posts: 28
    Options
    If you want to loose your weight then you have to workout or don't eat more than your capacity.