Earphones!

Options
2»

Replies

• mollysonnotice
    Options
    I like the Skull Candy earbuds. They have different size rubber sleeves that you can change to fit your ears. I also use them when travelling because they double as a decent set of ear plugs.

Agreed. Skull Candy has amazing earbuds for like $10. If you want to get the real nice ones (Skull Crushers) they're like $75. But those have an added bass subwoofer and stuff like that. Personally, I have both, but when working out I use the basic $10 buds. They're very nice.
  • p0pr0cksnc0ke
    p0pr0cksnc0ke Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Best I have found EVER
    http://www.amazon.com/LG-Tone-Wireless-Bluetooth-Packaging/dp/B0052YFYFK

Never had issues with them falling out or hurting. The batterylife is AWESOME.. it charges quick and is comfortable. Never will have another pair.
  • rprussell2004
    rprussell2004 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    Best I have found EVER
    http://www.amazon.com/LG-Tone-Wireless-Bluetooth-Packaging/dp/B0052YFYFK

Never had issues with them falling out or hurting. The batterylife is AWESOME.. it charges quick and is comfortable. Never will have another pair.

OH those are hot.

Doesn't the receiver bit bounce around around on your collarbone or anything?
  • LittleTurnip
    LittleTurnip Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I find my normal ipod earphones to be decent, but I would really love a nicer pair that definitely don't come out.
    I also really want them to have basic controls on the cord, I hate fiddling with my ipod on a run!

ps is it just me, or do the yurbuds totally look like little hair-dryers?
  • rprussell2004
    Options
    ps is it just me, or do the yurbuds totally look like little hair-dryers?

Honestly? They make me think of the pea shooters in "Plants vs. Zombies."
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    http://www.bestbuy.com/site/JVC---Gumy-Earbud-Headphone---Peach-Pink/7478981.p?id=1125466442098&skuId=7478981

I have a pair of these in bright green. I love them and have had them for at least two years! They're really comfortable, don't fall out, and don't need that annoying foam padding.
  • ElviraCross
    ElviraCross Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    my iphone ones really hurt me too!!!
  • Moriarty_697
    Moriarty_697 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Apparently, my ear canals are narrow so I find earbuds to be painful too. I just stopped wearing them. I do my running with a pair of folding Sennheiser headphones. Not quite as stylish, but a whole lot more comfortable.
  • mlb929
    mlb929 Posts: 1,974 Member
    Options
    This is my current struggle. I've tried numerous pairs, my latest are YurBuds, I've worn them once and will probably be returning them. They fall out. Plus I wear hearing aides, I don't when I run, but after my run my ears hurt so badly I cant put them back in. I don't want something bluky and and not enjoying the struggle I'm having.
  • rprussell2004
    Options
    Well - for those who use over-the-ear headphones, how do you deal with SWEAT?
  • Moriarty_697
    Moriarty_697 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Well - for those who use over-the-ear headphones, how do you deal with SWEAT?

Mine are pretty small but, yes, they do get sweaty. I haven't really found a good solution. I just accept it as the price I pay because I won't stick anything in my ear.