Re-introducing myself!

Options
wxgurl
wxgurl Posts: 52 Member
Hey all! I have been on here a while, but just realized I need support! I am working my way back down to a healthy weight, and have about 50 lbs to go...I'm a new mom (and an older mom at that), with a wonderful 7 month old. I feel like I owe it to him to be healthier and be here to see all his milestones! I have started tracking calories, and what an eye opener!!! I have been starting to exercise slowly...I have a bit of a chronic pain issue, but refuse to let it stand in my way, although I will respect my body enough to know that I need to go slow! Feeling a bit lonely in my world right now (not depressed...just staying home more with the baby) and would love to see an occasional kick in the pants on here to keep me motivated! I cannot wait to see my smaller, healthier self! I know she is in here somewhere! (Actually...I have the delusional issue that I am still that skinny girl...lol!)

Replies

• magerz18
    magerz18 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I also work a desk job and snacking was once my enemy :) Feel free to add me, Im here for support and motivation!
  • blowsfire
    blowsfire Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    hi
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your little one! I have a 7 year old and decided that it was time to get my butt in gear so that I could be around for him. I found MFP a few days ago (I had lost 10 lbs before joining but was stuck in a rut). Since I have joined I have lost 3 more lbs! It is amazing the support on here. Feel free to add me as a friend.