Slimming Soloutions (Soup)

Options
Hi,

A friend of mine has just started on steriods for an illness, which has caused him to retain water and bloat. He heard about this diet and spoke to his doctor who told him to eat the soup but not on its own still calorie count and also drink/eat around a pint of the soup in the mornings. The doctor advises that it will help flush the system and help him to get rid of the water in his system. I currently have a cereal bar for breakfast which is between 80 and 100 calories but I am now thinking of trying a cup of the soup for breakfast. Not only is it less calories but it is also supposed to be better for me, but I am not sure! Is it another diet myth!! Has anyone heard about this before? I have put the link to the website with the full diet on but please can I stress I am not doing the full diet just considering having the soup for breakfast, counting it in my calories and then calorie counting as normal throughout the day. As this is working for me I dont want to drop it in favour of a fad diet!

http://www.slimmingsolutions.co.uk/slimmingblog/diets/the-7-day-fat-burning-diet/2156/