Introducing myself, and looking for buddies!

Options
Ashly744
Ashly744 Posts: 60 Member
Hello! I'm Ashley. :) Quick introduction...I'm a 28 year old mother of two, who has a full time sedentary job, and goes to school full time currently for two degrees, but will soon be adding my bachelors to that. I've done the weight loss and exercise thing before I had my 2nd baby and managed to get down to 109lbs (I'm 5'0) by doing lots of cardio. This time around I would like to get down to 110lbs, and I'm currently 117lbs fighting with these last few lbs. I'm trying not to concentrate so much on the scale this time, as I really want to focus on getting in shape and the body that I've always wanted. I do lots of cardio and strength training by doing crossfit and other exercises. Add me if you like! The more friends the merrier. Motivation is always good. :)

One accomplishment I'm really proud of is the runner I'm becoming. I use to avoid running and would walk away from the treadmill at all cost, but now I'm able to run a full mile w/o stopping and complete 5k's using jogging and running methods. I'm looking forward to completing a 5k by running only, and am quite surprised by how much I'm enjoying it!

Replies

• Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Wow Ashley, you are one busy lady!! :)

I'm also working and going to school part time (MBA)
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Hi, You can add me : )
  • Ashly744
    Ashly744 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You sound pretty busy yourself!! :)

Thanks everyone. I added you all!