Zumba lovers I need your opinion

Options
I really really want to try Zumba but I do not go to a gym or classes, it more convenient for me to exercise at home. I have never tried Zumba but I'm torn between getting the Exhilarate set or try using Zumba for Wii or Xbox. What do you think any feedback would be appriecated. Thanks:smile:

Replies

• sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    I love the wii zumba ! now on 2 where you can put together your own session
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    It comes with a belt right? Do you have issues with it, coming off or shifting?
  • sho3girl
    sho3girl Posts: 10,799 Member
    Options
    It comes with a belt right? Do you have issues with it, coming off or shifting?

Yes includes belt which fixes with velcro ... you fit it pretty close to your body... although I have noticed my bums got smaller so I need to readjust it occasionally
  • nataliemra
    nataliemra Posts: 29
    Options
    Although nothing beats Zumba in a class setting, ive tried xbox zumba and I was dissapointed. It's not on the same challenge level as a class was and I found it kind of boring. I have done the Zumba dvd's and thats MUCH better than the zumba games. They teach you moves more detailed and you can really work up a sweat with that one. Still I think you would only lose about half the calories at home than you would in a class!
  • ebonyroche
    ebonyroche Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Nice! Thanks