PittShkr Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    0MFM-Cokehead.jpg

"If your thing is gone and you wanna ride on..."

She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Good morning Pals!! I am in desperate need of some help. I am running on about 11 hours of sleep over the last 3 days. I'm starting to nod off at my desk...no bueno :noway: I need some ideas for healthy options to boost my energy and wake me up a bit.

Thanks for your input...anything would help right about now.:yawn:

11 hours in three days...seriously? That sounds like a surplus to me. I would have so much energy y'all would have to tie me down.
  • CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Eat an apple. For some reason apples wake you up more than a cup of coffee will.

Eating some juicy peaches will work better.
  • sweetqueets
    Options
    listen to ya body and sleep your health should come first so do what it wants but ok erm Staying awake is easy… 5 shots of espresso and 2 lines of cocaine is all you need. You’ll certainly be wide awake and wired, but you may also die from a heart attack a few hours later. In all seriousness, conquering drowsiness before it overwhelms your mind can be quite a challenge without the help of drugs

Nutritious Low Carb Snacks – Low carb fruits such as raspberries, apples, oranges, and grapefruits are great energy boosters. Heaping scoops of spicy salsa on a few small crackers is another goodie. Stay away from meats, breads and dairy products.

Pull Down on Your Earlobes – This may sound strange, but pulling down on your earlobes can help you stay awake and alert when you’re feeling drowsy. Just try it.

Go Outdoors – Getting some fresh air outdoors is always a good way to rouse your senses.

A Good Laugh – Watch a funny video clip or read your favorite comic strip. A good chuckle will stimulate your mind and help you to stay awake a little while longer.( http://www.youtube.com/user/myers0machine/videos )

Chew Sugar-Free Peppermint Gum – It won’t rot your teeth and it will generate just enough physical activity to keep you awake. Strong peppermint flavors seem to work best for me… there’s just something about that refreshing minty taste.

Cold Water – Splash some on your face and the pulse area of your wrists. Drinking an ice-cold glass of water can also help to wake you up, and if you drink enough of it you’ll be up on your feet using the restroom every 30 minutes as well.

These ideas are great!!!! Thanks a mil!!!!