Miracle Noodles Sale

Options
fjrandol
fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
Just received this in my email and thought I'd share.:smile:

http://www.kgbdeals.com/national/deals/115341/51-discount-on-2-miracle-noodle-variety-dozens-with-8-angel-hair-8-rice-and-8-fettucini?PID=3966477&sm=0&utm_source=cj

Variety Dozen - $19
Variety 2 Dozen - $26

Never tried them myself but I know quite a few people who swear by them!

Replies

• xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Oh man Ive been waiting to try these, are they good?

Opps I didnt read the last part, sorry...Im trying to figure out how they have absolutely nothing in them why I haven't bought them yet and there's no where to test them. I may just have to order a dozen and hope for the best :)
  • fjrandol
    fjrandol Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I've heard them described as being similar to glass noodles, and they take on the taste of whatever they're in. Seriously considering ordering myself some just to try them out.
  • xSCiNTILLATEx79
    xSCiNTILLATEx79 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I just ordered the dozen variety. I was a little apprehensive I've never used kgbdeals before. so i went with the lesser. I want to try the spinach noodles too. I wish they sold them in smaller quanities though. Thanks for the info!
  • katbean12
    katbean12 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I think they are plant based noodles.
    I have tried them. They have no flavour/taste.. texture is like glass noodles, maybe a bit more sticky- in that the noodles don't really seperate from one another, you can use soy sauce or chilli oil, that is where the flavour will come from.. I added sauted mushrooms to my shiritaki / miracle noodles.

they are pretty satisfying, especially if you are close to max calorie intake for the day but you're still kind of hungry, they are a life saver..
  • DivineRED1
    DivineRED1 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I think they are plant based noodles.
    I have tried them. They have no flavour/taste.. texture is like glass noodles, maybe a bit more sticky- in that the noodles don't really seperate from one another, you can use soy sauce or chilli oil, that is where the flavour will come from.. I added sauted mushrooms to my shiritaki / miracle noodles.

they are pretty satisfying, especially if you are close to max calorie intake for the day but you're still kind of hungry, they are a life saver..

Just make sure to rinse them well and cook them for the minute requested otherwise they STINK!
  • easfahl
    easfahl Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up on the sale.