Support for losing weight & getting pregnant!!

Options
13»

Replies

• MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Preach, sister! We've been trying for the last 5.5 years. Trying to lose 25-30lbs before my appointment in February so we can discuss putting me on Clomid
  • iheartbiology
    iheartbiology Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Same here. 32, been trying for a year, 2 miscarriages, & starting infertility treatment. I'd like to see if getting my BMI into the normal range helps.
    Anyone, feel free to add me!
  • Apple1122
    Apple1122 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Good luck! My husband and I had been TTC for 7 years, one year, I decided to finally follow my dr's recommendation to lose weight. After 3 months and a 25lbs weight loss, I got pregnant! I am a true believer in losing weight to help boost fertility!
  • mkop84
    mkop84 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Good Luck. I'm on clomid now. 2nd cycle. I was sure this was it, but I just don't know. We have been TTC for a little over 2 years. We are considered to be unexplained infertility, both of us are healthy and nothing wrong in that department so I can't help, but think it has to do with my weight. I have lost almost 30 pounds last year. I started Jamie Easons LiveFit this month and plan to complete at the end of March, hopefully I'll lose another 20 by then.
  • Four_Leaf_Clover
    Four_Leaf_Clover Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Not in the same boat (mom of 4) - but I once was. I lost 30 lbs in 2003 and got pregnant with my first child who is now 9.
    I kept an Anne Geddes calendar on my desk as inspiration (those cute babies dressed like flowers, etc.).
    Losing weight will often help with ovulation and hormone regulation - plus it is way easier to be pregnant at a healthy weight (I have done it both ways).

Good luck to you all!!!
  • 80sFanatic88
    80sFanatic88 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'd like both of these things someday. But the biggest question I have is how the hell you found a guy who actually wanted kids! :huh: