Hello everyone, I'm new here!

Vegas408
Vegas408 Posts: 4
edited September 20 in Introduce Yourself
Just wanted to throw a shout out to everyone and say hello. I'm new to this site and have found it to be very useful in tracking my calorie intake and logging all my workouts.

Hector

Replies

• Welcome ! The site is great and can prove highly effective. It really is an eye opener when you count calories and realize what your daily caloric intake is. I am trying hard to remain focused but have chocloate relapses every so often ! Good Luck on your journey !
  • donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Hi, I am new at the whole losing weight thing period. Some things are pretty confusing to me but the food diary really helps me alot with keeping up with the calorie intake and the excercise log is good also

208998.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Welcome and glad to have you! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP, the best website ever!!!! You will love it here if you don't already. I love it here. This site is so supportive, motivational, helpful, easy to use, and everyone here is so nice and friendly. I just wanted to wish you much success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.