why cant i fit into those stupid pants :(

i order jeans and pants from hollister both size 7 when i was 150lbs and they fit everything , the jeans do but the pants didnt and still dont even doe im 136 lbs now and i cant even put the pants on my butt :( why is that ? i drop lbs and dont even fit into pants that are my size when i was 150lbs
wtf ? and the jeans are looser on me just not those skiny pants :(

Replies

• Francesca3162
    Francesca3162 Posts: 520 Member
    every designer/design house uses different metrics for different pants. Even if they are both from same Company does not mean they were cut from the same pattern. It's not you....
  • cPT_Helice
    cPT_Helice Posts: 403
    i order jeans and pants from hollister both size 7 when i was 150lbs and they fit everything , the jeans do but the pants didnt and still dont even doe im 136 lbs now and i cant even put the pants on my butt :( why is that ? i drop lbs and dont even fit into pants that are my size when i was 150lbs

Because different styles fit differently - period!
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 909 Member
    are they for tweens?
  • ryanpayne4
    ryanpayne4 Posts: 64 Member
    If they're stupid...why do you want to? lol jk
  • BABBALOOSKYY
    BABBALOOSKYY Posts: 35 Member
    yeah i know everythin is different fabrics but if im loosing weight i should be alboe
    to fit into them :( no they are not
  • Asil76
    Asil76 Posts: 477 Member
    I have pants from Hollister some are a 7 some are a 9?!? I wouldn't worry about it...
  • BABBALOOSKYY
    but arent you supposed to drop a size when you lose 10lbs
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Or it could be that you were leaner at 150, assuming your workouts are mainly cardio you would loose muscle and fat. Again this is all assumption since I cant see your diary or really know anything that you do. So the 13lb difference if you were to trade 13lbs of your less dense fat for dense muscle you would appear slimmer.
  • debbiestine
    debbiestine Posts: 265 Member
    I have one pair of size 6p jeans, 2 pairs of Hollister loose junior 3's and several pairs of 0's. The jean shorts I'm wearing now are White House /Black Market size 0 and falling off. Loft/Cache skinny jeans size 0 fit me perfect . Wear what fits!
  • wantstolooseweight
    wantstolooseweight Posts: 166 Member
    Different sizes........ I can go to a shop in the UK and try on things (Which fit...) Sizes 14/16/18/20 even in the same store... I just don't think they look when they put labels in things these days!

Bra's are the worst!
  • BABBALOOSKYY
    ohhokay (: thanks for the help guys
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member

That's why I never buy clothing without trying it on first. 35 years ago I was a consistent 34C and misses’ size 10, top and bottom. If an item of clothing came in misses' sizes, I wore size 10... period. Now I'm back to roughly the same weight, wear 34C, mostly, and have a couple of pairs of well fitting size 10 pants. I also have 2s, 4s, and 8s that fit just as well and 6s, bought when I was heavier that are too big now. The shorts I'm wearing right now are girls' size 14, and I was thrilled to find them, because most of the shorts made for grown-ups I've tried on have been way too big in the thighs. I've been in maintenance long enough to have developed a fairly accurate image of what "my size" looks like at my current weight, regardless of what the label says. It sure does make shopping a lot easier.
  • BABBALOOSKYY
    ooh damnn well i guess ima order 7 and 9 so they can be looser, not so
    tight lol :)