My before and during pictures! -30ish lbs :)

Options
2»

Replies

• Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Why is that man looking at you with such a bizarre expression in the first picture?
  • cookieta76
    cookieta76 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I agree - your new "before" pic looks great - not only a nice figure, but great skin!

I have completed 30DS and Body Revolution - they will definitely give you results - good luck and have fun with it! :smile:
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    You look fantasic!! How do you get pictures on like that?
  • Bam1369
    Bam1369 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You look great in all of your pictures. I can't say as I've been 175 since WAY before I graduated high school at 185! LOL WTG!
  • kaubin97
    kaubin97 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Congrats on all your hard work. It shows!!! :happy:
  • brentdaniels
    brentdaniels Posts: 127
    Options

That man behind in your first picture is DEFINITELY checking out your *kitten* haha that's awesome...

I thought the same thing too! LOL
  • Anke861
    Anke861 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i used photobucket.. its easy :)
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Keep it up!
  • Anke861
    Anke861 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys
  • Insanity2bSane
    Insanity2bSane Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone :) any experience with Turbo fire or JM body rev??? :) cant make up my mind!
    I am starting Turbu fire as soon as I'm done with Insanity (well, ill take a little break 1st). If I have the energy I am going to try to add JM Ripped in 30.
  • luvinmefirst
    luvinmefirst Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    You look great....keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!