So who is going to finish C25K this summer...and keep it up?

Options
Me! Going to finish week three tomorrow and it is all down hill from here. Anyone else working on finishing the C25K program this summer? Anyone already finished it and keeping it up (5K three days a week)?

Replies

• MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    Pretty sure I will since this is my second time around :-) and I've been running since last summer.

Congrats! You know you got this!!
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I've been on and off with Week one because of my constantly changing work schedule, but I'm definitely gonna finish that program this summer---even if it kills me! Once finished with it, I think I'll make C25k a normal routine.
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I finished a month or so ago and have been keeping it up. I ran 3.5 miles this morning as a matter of fact.
  • cinemafromage
    Options
    Just finished week 5 day 3 myself! I plan on keeping at it, loving it!

Congrats on week 3, you're getting to the fun stuff now!
  • gomisskellygo
    gomisskellygo Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    I finished a couple of weeks ago. I ran my first 5K on June 2. I run my second July 12. My goal is to do a Disney 1/2 in the fall of 2013.

We will do this!
  • tinkermommc
    tinkermommc Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I'm on W4 and will stick with it until school starts again for the kids. Then I plan to go back to swimming(rec center summer lap swim hours are terrible!). So I'll probably alternate them. Swim 2 days, Run 2, pilates 2, rest day :-)
  • chrystee
    chrystee Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    Me! Going to finish week three tomorrow and it is all down hill from here. Anyone else working on finishing the C25K program this summer? Anyone already finished it and keeping it up (5K three days a week)?

I have to.. I have a 10k coming up!
  • Devona14
    Devona14 Posts: 171
    Options
    Me! I'm giong to keep it up. I'm on W6D3. Well, I attempted W6D3 last night. Couldn't finish it, but did run 19 out of the 25 mintues. I'm going to repeat it on Saturday.
  • DangerJim71
    DangerJim71 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Had planned to but just found out I have a minute fracture of the tibia and can't run for the next 8 weeks. But I will start over the first day I can and will do lots of biking until then
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    ME! I have a 5K on July 28 and currently looking for another one after that to keep me going! Loving it so far!