Best success story ever (brung a tear to my eye)

Options
124»

Replies

• Bob314159
    Bob314159 Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much for posting
  • AliciaBeth78
    AliciaBeth78 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    i seriously cant stop crying. Incredible!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    wow, that was incredible. thank you for sharing.
  • msjjz
    msjjz Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    What a touching and motivating story. TFS!
  • hothodgie
    hothodgie Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • bellesouth18
    bellesouth18 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    A truly inspirational story. He's King Arthur and now I'm a member of his court. I'm going to follow his leadership into the battle of the bulge and win! <3:love:
  • Marlenymm
    Marlenymm Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    thank you soooo much for sharing this. it was truly moving.
  • tdlsaint
    tdlsaint Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bookmark
  • marrizia
    marrizia Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    So great- thank you fo sharing this
  • meliann07
    meliann07 Posts: 24
    Options
    That was incredible to watch. Thank you for sharing!
  • CupcakeKendra
    CupcakeKendra Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Amazing story!! Thank you for sharing!
  • Prahasaurus
    Prahasaurus Posts: 1,381 Member
    Options
    You can tell with some people, even when they are at the beginning of a very long and difficult journey, that they are going to succeed. It's hard to explain. Sometimes it's the look on their faces. Or just this aura of "attitude" that they seem to exude. Which can be summarized as this: "F*** you, problem."

I'm also not surprised that many doctors wrote this guy off from the start. There aren't any drugs that can help him. It was all down to diet and exercise, just like 90% of the issues people face (high blood pressure, high cholesterol, aches, pains, etc.).

Not much money for the healthcare industry when people take control of their own lives through better diet and exercise.

--Prahasaurus
  • BeckyNaturoMommy
    BeckyNaturoMommy Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Imagine.... He could have been running looooooong before that if doctors had been willing to work with him. :( Sad.
  • amy1612
    amy1612 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Ive seen this before and I totally choked up when he ran. Hy heart almost vomitted rainbows I swear
  • mandi2r
    mandi2r Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I saw this one a while back. Its touching
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Bump, to read later.
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    This has done the rounds for a while now. Yes, each time I see it, very hard not to get choked up.
  • Daz49ers
    Daz49ers Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    All success stories deserve to be called the best success story of course... But this one! Is amazing, for those of you finding it difficult to find motivation, or are just finding it difficult. Click this link, and watch the video! xxx

http://trainerjosh.com/blog/inspirational-weight-loss-stories/

Thank you for this, DDP one of my heros growing up watching WCW and to see that he helped this man keeps my faith
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!