Feeling low and need help

Options
I joined MFP at the start of this year and was doing really well. I had lost some weight, was going to the gym and was monitoring what I was eating. Unfortunately, about 2 months ago I suffered a miscarriage which meant that I stopped at the gym whilst my body tried to sort itself out. If you read my profile you will see that my main aim for wanting to loose weight is so that my husband and I can have a family so it was quite a blow! It has just left me feeling really down and I just think what's the point.
I have been to the gym today for the first time in a long time and have started my counting but I am worried that I will not keep at it without help so I am looking for friends or help in general! Please feel free to add, thanks x

Replies

• Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for your loss!
  • leahartmann
    leahartmann Posts: 415
    Options
    I´m so sorry to hear that! And you should be proud of yourselves to be back in gym. Ofcourse it has knocked you off your feets. Deciding to start again to be healthy is a very strong thing to do rigth now. Feel free to add me, but please send a message with the request, so that I know it´s you. Please stay strong!