most embaressing thing

hasiangirl
hasiangirl Posts: 1,613
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
good thing its night time......soooo ive lost 20lbs ...i've seen a big change.....but i always was in denial and wore my clothes really tight (when i was 20lbs heavier).......soooooo anyway back to the embaressing story (thank god its 11:30pm) .....well i'm jogging and all of a sudden not only do my pants fall off my *kitten*.......so do my underwear :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: i wasssssssssss soooo embaressed even tho no one was around :laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    haha omg thats pretty hilarious!! Yet its very exciting because your clothes are too big!!!

~Leash :heart:
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I have underwear like that :smile:

Hmmm...I should remember to bump this thread when I get to work in the morning.......

:devil:

Just joking :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • hasiangirl
    lol its deff exciting alicia....lol but if i went during the day time i wouldve maybe found a hole and buried myself lmao.....
    and annaliza lol never go running in those underwear...i thought the elastic band just broke .... lol but nope theyre just huge now lmao......and u'reeeeee evil trying to bump the thread tomorrow lmao :laugh: :laugh: althoughhh it'll maybe warn others not to run in clothes that are too big for u lmao:laugh:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Haha love it! Go toss those undies and treat yourself to a nice, new, FITTING pair!
  • hasiangirl
    Haha love it! Go toss those undies and treat yourself to a nice, new, FITTING pair!
    lmao i have a bunch of them :blushing: lol another old bad habit of mine...not only did i buy clothes that were WAY WAY WAY too snug.....i also bought clothes that didnt even fit :laugh: :laugh:
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    I do that too. I found a bag of dresses two days ago... and half of them look bad enough on my body that I'm tempted to give them away. Should probably hang on, though... later it might look good, and they did cost money!

I also take hand-me-downs when my super-toned friends clean out their closets... if only I could be like a size 2-4, I'd be decked out for the next few years *sigh*
  • annaliza
    Speaking of new fitting pairs...

Now that I've lost weight and toned up a little more, my hubby keeps buying all kinds of new sexy underwear. Is that a hint, or what??

I must admit that I like the new things (lol, like a school girl) so I keep encouraging it...flirting with him, trying it on, etc lol
  • hasiangirl
    Zara you never know, with enough hard work and time ur body could possibly get into a size 2! then again...who knows, maybe ur body would look too skinny at a size 2 as well :tongue: ...i was happiest when i wore a size 5.....a size 2-3 was way too skinny for my body

and analiza lmao u go girl!! keep getting them naughty outfits and do a little dance in them while you're at it :wink: :laugh:
  • OrientalGem
    OrientalGem Posts: 19 Member
    good thing its night time......soooo ive lost 20lbs ...i've seen a big change.....but i always was in denial and wore my clothes really tight (when i was 20lbs heavier).......soooooo anyway back to the embaressing story (thank god its 11:30pm) .....well i'm jogging and all of a sudden not only do my pants fall off my *kitten*.......so do my underwear :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: i wasssssssssss soooo embaressed even tho no one was around :laugh: :laugh:

hahaha... that's so hilarious. Lucky it was late at night!! I had a similar situation a long time ago... only it was daytime and I was wearing a skirt - And I was in a room FULL of students! I was walking to the front of the class & my skirt caught on a nail that was sticking out of one of the desks. I barely took 2 steps and there was a loud ripping noise, the next thing I knew.. my skirt was around my ankles. I died on the spot!! Talk about embarassing moments! :blushing:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    This is funny! I have been having the same problem with my clothes!
  • hasiangirl

hahaha... that's so hilarious. Lucky it was late at night!! I had a similar situation a long time ago... only it was daytime and I was wearing a skirt - And I was in a room FULL of students! I was walking to the front of the class & my skirt caught on a nail that was sticking out of one of the desks. I barely took 2 steps and there was a loud ripping noise, the next thing I knew.. my skirt was around my ankles. I died on the spot!! Talk about embarassing moments! :blushing:
    omg!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: that really mustve sucked at the time!!!...lol good thing we dont have to stay stuck in one moment and can laugh about things later on lol
  • annaliza
    *double fisted bumpity bump!*

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • hasiangirl
    *double fisted bumpity bump!*

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
    lmaooooooooooooooo u eviiiil woman u :laugh: :laugh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Clothes too big is so awesome ----

I have "under" grown anything I had....I had no pants not a single pair - and I was having nightmares that it was cold and I had only shorts and flip flops on with my down jacket....needless to say after the third night of dreaming, I bought some pants - I now own 4 pairs that fit!!!!!
  • hasiangirl
    Clothes too big is so awesome ----

I have "under" grown anything I had....I had no pants not a single pair - and I was having nightmares that it was cold and I had only shorts and flip flops on with my down jacket....needless to say after the third night of dreaming, I bought some pants - I now own 4 pairs that fit!!!!!
    that is awesome!!!!! congrats hun and lol@being in the cold in nothing but shorts and flip flops with a down jacket......its no fun.....i've actually done it before lmao
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    My leather motorcycle jacket is big enough to swim in. A new one is $300,,, :angry:

I didn't mind replacing my jeans @ $19 a pair, shirts are cheap, no problem. Motor gear is pricy.

I lost my chubby cheeks & neck roll (roll of fat at the back of my neck) and my helmet got loose. New Shoei,,, $200.

I can't afford to lose any more weight. :happy:

~~~~~~~~~~

Oh ya',,,,,,,,:bigsmile: :yawn: :blushing: :smile: :wink: :tongue:

bump
  • annaliza
    I've been going to thrift stores for my clothes and plan to continue doing so until I get to where I want to be with my weight. It's pretty cool to go and by a nice suit for a quarter on sale days lol.

But, I can't buy underwear at the thrift store....that's just too yucky for me lol
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I've been going to thrift stores for my clothes and plan to continue doing so until I get to where I want to be with my weight. It's pretty cool to go and by a nice suit for a quarter on sale days lol.

But, I can't buy underwear at the thrift store....that's just too yucky for me lol

LMAO! I won't go there either! Thrift store is a great idea - but it seems everytime I think of it - it's after hours but I shop at Ross, TJ Maxx and Marshalls - usually find things at Ross....levi's for $12, dockers $10 - so not too bad...

I almost forgot.....BUMP!
  • JoyousMaximus
    JoyousMaximus Posts: 9,285 Member

Amen! I'm planning on going to the second hand shops this weekend. I'm kind of excited because I'm at a size now that I can shop at the good ones.:bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.