What is everyone having for lunch today?

Options

Replies

• BSchoberg
    BSchoberg Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Big salad with a little low fat Feta & a few Kalamata olives & a load of grape tomatoes, red grapes and the juiciest nectarine ever!
  • FiercelyBeautiful
    FiercelyBeautiful Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I am having an avacado sandwich with monterey jack cheese, tomato, romaine lett, tsp olive oil mayo, on 9 grain organic bread. A celery stick, and 3oz of raw peeled zuccini with a touch of sea salt and water :)
  • cricket_0408
    cricket_0408 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    fried egg (sprayed pan with Pam) with half slice of cheese on an 80 calorie bun
  • Melaniemarie86
    Melaniemarie86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    A sandwich with chicken, light miracle whip, romaine lettuce and tomato all on diet wheat toast, a sugar free strawberry jello with sliced strawberries in it, and water! :drinker:
  • ctlinj7
    ctlinj7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    romaine and spinach salad with walnuts, shrimp, and dried cranberries & Rasp. Viniagrette dressing......along with a small apple and grapes. :love:
  • krazykristen123
    krazykristen123 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    half peanut butter sandwhich with a snack container of pizza pringles
    Not my best lunch :/
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    For lunch I had Trader Joe's Reduced Guilt Spinach and Kale dip with baby carrots, pineapple spears, edamame and was supposed to eat my honey Greek yogurt but was too full from my big breakfast and morning snack!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    PB sammich, be jealous
  • Beebes99
    Beebes99 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    a Smartones frozen meal and some green grapes....oh and lots of water :)
  • Promqueen_74932
    Promqueen_74932 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I had a "patio salad" it's a tower made up of sliced tomato, mozerella, avocado, mango, and tomato on top drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. <3!

Sara
  • ebony467
    ebony467 Posts: 15
    Options
    Hmm what did I have?

(goes back to check on MFP)

a pancake and applesauce :tongue:
  • sundaywishes
    sundaywishes Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    What I've had for lunch everyday at work for the past 4 months...oatmeal with carrots (I actually usually have apples but had some leftover baby carrots from dinner so I decided to eat those). And yes, I like routine lol
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Ground turkey patty on flat bread with mustard, lettuce and tomato
    tossed salad and fresh fruit salad
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    1.5 oz over rotisserie chicken from Costco
    1/2 oz of cheddar
    1 carb balance flour tortilla
    1 tsp of Sweet Baby Rays bbq sauce
  • PurpleGyrl13
    PurpleGyrl13 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Being the picky eater that I am, I was a little adventurous today and tried the deli special in the cafe here at work. It was a Powerhouse sandwich....12 grain bread, pesto mayo, guacamole, cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion & sprouts. It was really good. I don't know the calories for it and I haven't had time to figure it up.
  • rmsturdy
    rmsturdy Posts: 73
    Options
    Sweet potato fries with salt and pepper, tyson breast meat chicken chunks (sooo tasty), a lil ketcup and carrots. Only 350 calories and I'm full! Yay protien!
  • beautybandit1
    Options
    I had.....

Ham sandwich on wheat bread and a cup of melon.. Yum, it was DELISH!
  • amuhlou
    amuhlou Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Moong dal (lentils) and spinach over brown rice. Garnished with a glob of greek yogurt.

http://amuhlou.tumblr.com/post/15624069917/moong-dal-and-spinach
  • Sassy922
    Sassy922 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    johnsonville turkey sausage, sauteed with onions & tomatoes.
  • hnsaunde
    hnsaunde Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    A salad with spinach leaves, romaine lettuce, tomatoes, mushrooms, cucumbers, zesty italian dressing and cashews. Baby carrots, a small nectarine and plum, and 4 ounces of cod. Yummy and about 400 calories!