Female pics 226 to 148.8 5'5 Bra and Underwear :/

Options
Lakensmama
Lakensmama Posts: 26 Member
Hello, I am Alex, I started this Journey in January 26 of 2011. First I am 5'5. I started at a Size (super tight) 16 Jean, x-large shirt, and x-large underwear, 38 DD, and dress size 16.

I had my daughter in Dec of 2009, and gained 60lbs in the pregnancy. I was 182 when I actually got pregnant I also had a c-section. I decided that it was time for a change after her first birthday, and have never looked back.

I stayed at 1200 calories everyday and worked out from 30-60 min on the elliptical 3-5 times a week. With some weight machines.

By the Summer of 2011 I had lost my initial 50lbs then I fell off the wagon after a divorce, a death, and a new boyfriend came into the equation. I made excuses and got lazy. This past year has been a little up and down with staying on board with the 1200 calories and working out. Bu I got my motivation back, I am now down to 148.8 and passed my goal of 160 then passed my goal of 150. I now I am so confident and finally happy with my body. I just this past month started running 5k on the treadmill and can't believe i do it without stopping lol

I am now a 34c, size 9 jeans, size 6 dress, medium underwear, medium shirt.

I took measurements when I first started.

Waist 38 to a 30
Hips 49 to a 39

Here are my pictures

Moderator's Note

Unfortunately, it was necessary to remove one or more photos from this post in order to comply with the posting guidelines. We applaud the poster's success, and encourage her to reply to this thread with an alternate image. Photo guidelines can be reviewed here http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines )"

Replies

• Lakensmama
    Options
    Oh and feel free to add me as a friend if you need motivation! :)
  • Lakensmama
    Options
    Oh and ive lost 76.8 pounds! :)
  • Ripcode
    Ripcode Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    :noway: WOW! Awesome job!
  • Gmg3burton
    Options
    Fantastic job!!!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Super imprssive! You look great! I'm still trying to get down to the right BF% to get those abs.
  • jillica
    jillica Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    You LOOK AMAZING!!! My goal is 140 but if I LOOK AS GREAT AS YOU AT 150, then I won't need to go any lower.

WELL DONE!
  • kimmerkay
    kimmerkay Posts: 110
    Options
    Great job! You look great!
  • venusinprogress
    venusinprogress Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    HI, thats fantastic. I'm 49, 195lbs, size 18, I want to lose 56lbs by Jan 2012. You're my inspiration after seeing your photos. Knowing the difference that losing weight has made you look younger, fitter and more attractive - 3 of my goals. When I see others do it, it gives me the confidence to believe in myself.

Well done, you should be proud of yourself!
  • deep220
    deep220 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congrads! What an accomplishment!
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Massive dfference. You look amazing!
  • Andreadet1002
    Options
    Wow you look great. Way to go.
  • PhilyPhresh
    PhilyPhresh Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Looks like you have done an amazing job! Are you on any specific diet regimen or do you have a particular style of workout you have been sticking to?
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    damn. awesome.
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Impressive
  • vaneguz87
    vaneguz87 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! good job!! :drinker:
  • WaimanaloMan
    WaimanaloMan Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Fantastic transformation, way to go!
  • Chameleone
    Chameleone Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm about the same height and weight as you, but you look fantastic!
    great job!
  • yelpat
    yelpat Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look like a totally different person. Great job!
  • tiffany5839
    tiffany5839 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    You're lucky you look so toned! I'm still working on toning! Also You have an awesome tan! How do you get so dark? Great job!
    I gained 60lbs with both of my kids too and both were c-sections and I'm 5'5 also. I'm 148 lbs right now also! The lowest I was at was 141 lbs but I fell off the wagon a little food wise and am working back at it. What is you goal? You already look great how you are. Mine is 135! Having a hard time with these last pounds! sigh*
  • Grimlock69
    Grimlock69 Posts: 197
    Options
    Are you sure that's you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!