• ScottyNoHotty
    ScottyNoHotty Posts: 1,957 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to moonlight as a fluffer.

Friend request sent!!!!!
  • jedibunny
    jedibunny Posts: 321
    Options
    Then: an astronaut, a diplomat, or at least Rainbow Brite... she could ride her horse through the universe and talk to aliens.

Now... uh, I'm a data manager. lol
  • RaeLB
    RaeLB Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    actress, singer, teacher, pediatrician, interior decorator, humanitarian... to name a few

humanitarian was most prevalent

i'm in school for international development, i worked & volunteer(ed) for humanitarian organizations for years
  • coachblt
    coachblt Posts: 1,090
    Options
    Then: an athlete

Now: coach athletes
  • ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    When I grow up (hehehe) I wanna be an Airline Pilot.
  • Sdewhizzle
    Sdewhizzle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A folk singer. Somehow that didn't pan out and I ended up in retail management.

Ah well. Life is what happens while you're making other plans!
  • BaDaSsBrUnEtTe
    BaDaSsBrUnEtTe Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    i wanted to be a vetrinarian. im a stay at home mom, but planning on going back to school in the fall.
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    then: nurse or teacher..

now: art student..
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    Then: Lawyer
    Now: Mean

You're not mean.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a veternarian...now I am an accountant. I found out I hate blood and love numbers....I'm a geek. :sad: :sad:
  • TadaGanIarracht
    TadaGanIarracht Posts: 2,615 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a veternarian...now I am an accountant. I found out I hate blood and love numbers....I'm a geek. :sad: :sad:

I love blood and the gory stuff, the human body entices me.. which is why I'm going into nursing.
  • stephanie1133
    Options
    Then: Prison guard

Now: Substitute teacher at an alternative high school

Similar!
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    It changes weekly. Growing up it varied (Professional figure skater, FBI Agent, Doctor, Psychiatrist, Jockey, Race horse trainer, etc.) Currently I am a Phlebotomist, but if I could do anything in the world I would be a writer and work for myself. (I'm getting there....it will happen soon.) But I still have those days when I consider the FBI/Doctor/Horse Trainer gigs haha
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Then: Famous.

Now: Dental Assistant.

Dont quite think my current job will put me in the spotlight :angry:
  • OneShortBri
    OneShortBri Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a criminal psychologist, then a forest ranger. I was an EMT for a while, I wanted to be a paramedic but went for nursing instead. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up! After having worked in the public since I was 14, I'm 28 now, I think I would like a job where I could be right by myself, but only for like 5 days, because I like people, for the most part.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options

I love blood and the gory stuff, the human body entices me.. which is why I'm going into nursing.

I'm the same as you....I actually wanted to be an ER Doc but the schooling was just kicking my *kitten*....science is not my thing, blood and gore does. Phlebetomy is a good start, but I'm wanting to become an EMT.
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522
    Options
    Then: Dentist
    Now: Over worked & under paid.
  • StarvingDiva
    StarvingDiva Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be a pediatrician and a hairdresser on the weekends, and a Solid Gold Dancer in my spare time.

I ended up being a sales assistant until I got laid off and desperately looking for fulltime employment.
  • ZugTheMegasaurus
    ZugTheMegasaurus Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Then: I wanted to be a volcanologist but my mom stopped me "because they always die doing their job."

Now: 2/3 of the way through law school.