Hi Everyone

Options
I have been a member since July 11 and I love this website. I started out at 165 pounds and since I joined I have lost 15 pounds as of yesterday. I am so proud and excited, but the next 15 isn't coming off quite so easy, and I am getting somewhat frustrated.

Looking for any and all advice that will help me in my journey to my goal weight of 135 pounds. I am also interested in any good recipes that you may can send my way that are "Family Friendly".

A diet buddy is what I need, look forward to hearing from some of you and am so glad to have found this website. Thank you myfitnesspal.

Terri

Replies

• anthrochix
    anthrochix Posts: 264
    Options
    Congrats on your 15 pounds! I noticed that my first 10 dropped off REAL fast and now it's really slowed down, but it is still going down. Just stick with it and you will see results.

For recipies, I like the Cooking Light website (I also get the magazine which I sometimes read on the train to give me ideas for dinner when I don't know what to fix).

Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • familygirl37167
    familygirl37167 Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Change it up a bit shock your body get into a different routine thats what I did when I hit a rut or pleatu
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Change it up a bit shock your body get into a different routine thats what I did when I hit a rut or pleatu

I agree:flowerforyou: